Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:cheers: Hi, my name is Jim Lute and I am so happy that Racer's Edge, here on Guam, told me about this site. I am happy to be a new member as well. Let me introduce my Titan.
2004 Nissan Titan
color: Smoke
King Cab LE/fully loaded
Hooker Header (ordered by MIKE SANCHEZ @ Racer's Edge)
Dual Exhaust...(installed by MARVIN NAPUTI & CREW @ Blue Boy Muffler)
K&N Air Filter (Bought from Racer's Edge)
Tonneau Cover & Rhino Bedliner (Pete Aguon/Nissan Service Consultant)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Woo-Hooo - welcome to TT Jim!!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Nobody here likes Titans you know.
JK.
:cheers:

·
Registered
35 Posts
jimandterilute said:
:cheers: Hi, my name is Jim Lute and I am so happy that Racer's Edge, here on Guam, told me about this site. I am happy to be a new member as well. Let me introduce my Titan.
2004 Nissan Titan
King Cab LE/fully loaded
howdy jim! U saving up for the supercharger like the rest of us here?:haveredfl

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Leadsled124 said:
Does your sig say hooker headers? since when did they start makin us headers?????
\
I had mine ordered from Hooker and was shipped in from Colorado. If you are interested in the specs let me know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I raced a ford f-350 with turbo upgrades and programmer. It was close off the line but he pulled ahead of me when i was in mid 2nd gear, (turbo sounded mean as hell), by the end of 2nd to beginning of 3rd gear, I pulled ahead of him and my top end took effect and gave me a car length on him. After that, he could not keep up with me. I wouldnt dare have a tug of war with this truck though......yikes! Im still waiting to take on the 5.7 tundra though. Anyone raced one yet? My mods: k&n fipk cai/ flowmaster exhaust/ throttle body spacer. Not much but they work well in the quarter mile.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
popeyevalls said:
did u notice any difference with the headers? worth the dough or no?:rolleyes:
I just had them installed and have not taken the truck to the track yet. It sounds Mean, but so far it is worth the money. I will update the forum after I take the truck to the track.

·
Registered
217 Posts
jimandterilute said:
2004 Nissan Titan
King Cab LE/fully loaded
Hafa adai & welcome to TT....Formerly from Dededo, but now in Hawaii....You joined a great Forum.......

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Welcome to TT!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
jimandterilute said:
I had mine ordered from Hooker and was shipped in from Colorado. If you are interested in the specs let me know.
definatly interested, you can send me a private message or answer hear if you wish. Didnt see it on their website. I wanna see if they are long or short tube headers, and know what the tube diameter and collector size is so i can compare. Maby ill call on monday.

Oh BTW, welcome!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome to Titan Talk. Good to hear another member from Guam. We should meet up one day.:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts