Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 Titan 2wd TSB's

I was at Minieke and was talking about titans and he brought up a TSB list for the titan and he printed it out and gave it to me.here it is

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Those arent all recalls, they are the TSB's that are out for the truck. I think i see only 2-3 recalls on there.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
TSB's are gathered when a problem never seen before occurs on specific vehicle so the techs no how to repair them. Nissan for what ever reason allows the general public to view them. 3.5 pages isn't so bad for a first year run vehicle and some of those TSB's are from after the 2005's came out.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
thats nothing try working on aircraft and see how much stuff we do to keep you all safe in the air:teethmast

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shane06fl said:
TSB's are gathered when a problem never seen before occurs on specific vehicle so the techs no how to repair them. Nissan for what ever reason allows the general public to view them. 3.5 pages isn't so bad for a first year run vehicle and some of those TSB's are from after the 2005's came out.
Cool dealieo.Thanks for correcting me

·
Registered
237 Posts
ecmeyla said:
thats nothing try working on aircraft and see how much stuff we do to keep you all safe in the air:teethmast

No kidding. Ignorance is bliss. :lol:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
This just means we've gotten some fine tuning over the years. It's good to be so fine tuned! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts