Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hit 15k myself..as far as I know I have seen 1 other poster with less miles than me..but that was like a year ago..

so 2004 titan owners what ya got ?

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
How about including why it's so low. Do you use another car, motorcycle, or bus/train to achieve this.
My 2005 has almost 43,000 so I can't imaginge having such a low number.

Clint

·
Registered
364 Posts
12k miles.

Here's the sad story. I bought it 6 months ago from a widow. It had 5k miles on it then. Her husband bought it, then got cancer. It took him a year or so to die, then it took her a year or so to get around to selling it.

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
You are correct, it is a sad story.
Makes us stop and think about taking good health for granted.

Clint

·
Registered
293 Posts
05 here with 44 miles opps that should say 44,427

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
'04, 56k miles. But with any luck, I will get a new job here in a month or two and with it comes a company car and more importantly, a company gas card!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Clint said:
How about including why it's so low. Do you use another car, motorcycle, or bus/train to achieve this.
My 2005 has almost 43,000 so I can't imaginge having such a low number.

Clint
I have aboyt a 7 mile round trip commute to work...but that will all change soon when briggs closes simplicty mfg...then I will drive a 72 mile round trip 5 days a week for school

·
Registered
322 Posts
25,000 miles, I got my truck in February 04. I have a company van to drive to the shop and beyond. So my truck gets out on the weekends.

·
Registered
2 Posts
04 LE, KC off-road, tow package, built August 18, bought new December 14 04.....11758 miles= Driveway Queen truck

·
Registered
217 Posts
So far I've got 11,485 miles on my '04. Purchased the truck brand new on June '04..Low miles due to commute to work & home is only ~4 miles

·
Registered
202 Posts
aldaman said:
So far I've got 11,485 miles on my '04. Purchased the truck brand new on June '04..Low miles due to commute to work & home is only ~4 miles[/QUOTE)

howzit brada! me to from hi. don't you know that theirs a islandtitan talk on the island. it is called islandtitanz.org, check it out you might like it. okey brada aldaman, take it easy and talk to you later.

·
Registered
557 Posts
holy f*ck that's creepy.
Nuke said:
12k miles.

Here's the sad story. I bought it 6 months ago from a widow. It had 5k miles on it then. Her husband bought it, then got cancer. It took him a year or so to die, then it took her a year or so to get around to selling it.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts