Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I found a 2007 Armanda at a pull-a-part and took everything from front wheel bearings to rotors to calpers! Cost! $100 that was cheap since the rotors was new not cut on at all! I installed it all with new Wagner pads! Good investment! I found a Titan with some front tow hooks, $19 for the set. My next project will be installing the all aluminum radator, new water pump, new thermostat along with housing and all hoses upper and lower along with all oil cooler hoses and hoses for trans cooler. All my hoses has 230,000 plus miles on them! My Titan was used to tow airboats from south Louisiana to Michigan and back! With the two wheel drive the truck was getting stuck in the snow and ice! I bought the Titan from my neighbor across the street from me with 175,000 miles on it.
As for your Titan, if the rotors have no rust and don't have brake wobble. Drive it! It's ready to go! Your Titan look great!

ca'jun56

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
367 Posts
i think it looks good, too. if everything is good to you, the only thing i would do is add some side step rails. thats just me though

21 - 24 of 24 Posts