Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok well im gonna decide to part it out if i can get me some good moneys for my parts, this seems like the only way im gonna be able to make me some money off my truck! lol. everything is gonna be make a REASONABLE offer on it and i would love it all to be picked up!! especially the tires/rims and lift kit!

PA body lift kit, 100% complete
PRG upper control arms
SAW coilovers
PRG spacer for the coilovers
fabtech 6" lift kit
4" aluminum block
c-30 deavers
pro comp shocks in the rear
37x12.5x17 hankook dyna pro with 4800 miles balanced by dyna beads
17" eagle alloy wheels

make offers on all this stuff and its all on my truck as of right now and will be removed when someone atleast puts a deposit down on something! then it will be removed asap! here is a pic of how my truck looks right now with all this stuff on it.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Where r u located

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
how much for the C30 deaver and is it still in good condition? let me know. Ill be going to work right now so ill log back in at midnight thanks let me know in need of some.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
everything on the truck has 4800 miles on it, i kept track of everything when i put the lift kit on. and im in newport news VA

·
Registered
433 Posts
we should just trade trucks. that is how i would like mine to look one day

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
damn im on the other side of the US lol but by the way whats the price on the C30

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i guess for the deavers, 150 picked up. like i said everything has 4800 miles, everything is perfect!!!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
What about the roll pan???

·
Registered
855 Posts
what r u asking for the SAWS and UCA's?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Are the SAW's the longer version or standard length? If they are standard length im very interested in buying them if the price is right.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pms returned, the uca's i will take 400 shipped to your door, the SAWs are extended length ones (i think) ill have to verify 100% before i tell you. roll pan is going to stay on the truck sorry guys! lol i gotta keep something on the truck ya know! pm me and i will try to get back to everyone ASAP!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok I just looked up my coilovers and they are the SAW's that are made for bracket lift applications. I don't know if that's considered stock length or extended! But they cost 1100 from prg, ill get some pictures up today of everything I have, also on another note, I WILL meet someone if they want to trade some 24" rims and tires for my 37s and rims also! Thanks a lot!!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
how much for the 6" lift kit, everything that is needed to make it drive the right way and everything. im in ky also, so i would be able to do a drive over if this would work out!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pm me a price bro! Its 1200 brand new, it will come with everything u need, just send me a price and we will go from there, also I'm gonna need atleast a deposit on the part ur gonna buy before I rip it off my truck ya know! I did the entire lift and body lift in 2 days, so I can rip the pieces off that u need and have them off in 1 day after u send me atleast a deposit, or u can pay in full! I'm verified on paypal and I'm not out to screw anyone over, everything is legit and I will give u the best deal I possibly can! Thanks everyone! Pending on uca's, and SAW and hopefully lift kit

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
willing to trade the lift kit or rims/tires or anything else for a set of NICE 24" rims/tires, and will meet to pick up also!!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
pms returned, the uca's i will take 400 shipped to your door, the SAWs are extended length ones (i think) ill have to verify 100% before i tell you. roll pan is going to stay on the truck sorry guys! lol i gotta keep something on the truck ya know! pm me and i will try to get back to everyone ASAP!!!
SO its NOT a part out. Your just selling the lift!!!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts