Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am the original owner and I bought this truck new in april of 2005. I'm moving in a week and need to sell it before then that's why I priced it so low, and the price is firm. The truck is completely stock, it's the XE model with 4 wheel drive. I added an Pioneer AVIC N2 Navigation DVd player in the dash with XM and XM NAV Traffic module installed, which is great if you drive a lot. I also Put a flip down 10'2 inch screen dvd player in the back for kids or whoever is in the back. The Truck also has a viper alarm with remote start which is great during hot days like now so you can start the truck ahead of time to let the AC cool it down. The truck has 60670 miles on it currently with synthetic oil changes every 3000 and the front and rear diff. changed 4 times each with Mobil 1 75-140, also the trans fluid has been changed with Nissan j matic fluid. The title is clean, it's never been in any accidents and I have a car fax report to show too. I own the truck and have the title in hand. The tags are paid through April of 08. All the windows are tinted. The truck runs great, The body is great no problems at all, I don't want to sell it but shipping is a fortune. I'm available anytime just call if you would like to see it or have any more questions. I drive around everywhere in it, so i can meet up a lot of the time. Thanks for Looking Robert 909 450 7291 I can never get the pics to work so here is the craigs ad http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/car/410110564.html

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
makes me wish I had $11,500 laying around... Id have me 2 titans ! Oh and being in cali would be nice too ! ha free bump good luck man

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the bump

·
Registered
602 Posts
damn 6 months late gave 19k for mine 05 cc 4x4 damn wish u would have decided this earlier. but good luck man

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dksfowler said:
damn 6 months late gave 19k for mine 05 cc 4x4 damn wish u would have decided this earlier. but good luck man
yeah six months ago i would never have give it up, no choice now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts