Nissan Titan Forum banner

2005 Kawasaki KFX 700

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  G35Titan 
#1 ·
I've been toying with the idea of selling this for a few months to buy myself some rims and tires. Well, the time has come that the house needs a new roof, and I must sell it in order to come up with the money. These go for $2800-$3200, I am asking $2600 firm.

It's got less than 60 hours on it, it runs perfect, and is an all-around awesome machine. 50hp! 70mph. I turned the throttle governor screw in and was able to limit the power and speed to the point where I was comfortable putting my 12 year old brother on it.

It's got nerf bars, Pro-Armor front bumper, full skid plates (chassis, a-arms, rear swingarm/diff) and a super bright LED taillight. Other than that all stock.

The rear plastic does have cracks in it, to replace that piece would be $200, or right now there's a full set of used plastics for $200 on ebay right now. With that piece it would be perfect.

Can send multimedia message of it running, it has never failed to start and run perfectly for me. I recently seafoamed it just to ensure there's no gum/varnish buildup in the carbs.

Tires are probably 65-70%, all original. One rim (front left) has minor dent, all tires hold air.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.