Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Smoke grey 2005 Titan King Cab Xe with power windows (SPAL kit) and tint. This truck still smells new. I also have added a class IV revceiver hitch with the relays and harness as well. It has the Nissan 6-disk changer in dash and the overhead console. It also has the Nissan spray in bed liner. The tires are at about 60% left. It has 25,000 miles on it and I need to get rid of it to make room for another car :(. New baby on the way and I can't afford gas, payments, and a baby!! It is in perfect shape with a completely clean CarFax!! I am asking $14,500 OBO. let me know if you are interested. I am in Louisville, KY. I do have much bigger and better pics to send via email if interested.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
Free bump.

Do you have a pic of the switches from the power window where you mounted them? I am thinking about doing this to my truck and wondered what they look like....

Thanks and good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry everyone the truck has been sold. I do not have any pics of the windows. I bought some top notch rocker switches and mounted them in the blanks where the SE and LE windows switches are. The kit was easy to install and I do not remember the part number.

·
Registered
127 Posts
O.K. I know that this has beaten the dead horse enough but titanss which ones did you order, the illuminated ones for the windows? Also is your alarm remote that came standard with your Titan able to work with the unlock? If your's came with the remote.
Thanks for any info, oh mine is a 2007 K/C XE.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
pogi69x said:
O.K. I know that this has beaten the dead horse enough but titanss which ones did you order, the illuminated ones for the windows? Also is your alarm remote that came standard with your Titan able to work with the unlock? If your's came with the remote.
Thanks for any info, oh mine is a 2007 K/C XE.
I have not added these as of yet, i'm in the performance mod mood right now, when i'm done this is my first non performance mod to do. I have a 04 XE so NO to the factory remote. A few other member have done this conversion, i think BaseBallFan has done it, PM him.

BBF Profile: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/members/baseballfanz.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts