Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 King Cab Se, Black, 6" Procomp Lift, 20" XD Series Monster wheels, 35" toyo mt's, 1000w kicker system, custom dual magnaflow exhaust, custom light bar with 4 kc ralley lights. It has 43000 miles on it, asking 27,000 obo. Tail gate has some dents, have a replacement tail gate just needs to be painted. Live in the Sacramento Ca area.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Wow nice truck if it was crew cab I would offer you my 2007 xe. Although you probobly wouldn't take it because you probobly want another 4x.

·
Registered
1 Posts
have a question , today i was in the freeway going 70 mph and tried to pass and my truck kinda choke on me did not respond , any suggestions send me a post....thank you

·
Registered
756 Posts
this thread is over a year old.

·
Registered
64 Posts
No s**t, I like the specs of the lift and wanting to make sure if it was 4wd or 2wd.

Who are you the forum police?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Forum Police?? LMAO :clap:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
No s**t, I like the specs of the lift and wanting to make sure if it was 4wd or 2wd.

Who are you the forum police?
I think he was trying to point out to you, that you're asking a question to someone who hasn't made a post in a year. Odds of you getting the answer are pretty much nil.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Wow, talk about a LURKER!

I looked at the last time he posted, I didn't look at his last log in.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
hi im very intersted in your truck if the price is right im never on here call or text me at 860-608-6067
thread is from 2007; last post was in 2008. :bangit:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts