Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
05 Model >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Titan
Production Source >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NNA-S Canton
First Order (OEM) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>July 2004
Tentative Wholesale Release >>>>>>>>>>>>>> October, 18th 2004

·
Registered
659 Posts
Thanks, I think you just answered one of the most popular questions that has been appearing on this forum the last couple of months.

·
Registered
363 Posts
new-nissanNOTcom: When do you expect that the dealers will have all of the price/packaging breakdowns and when a person like myself can place an order for a 05'? When you have this info and that date comes around that I can place the order, I will stop by your dealership and if you do in fact offer a $500 below invoice price, not only will I order a Titan that day, I will write up a detailed report on my buying experience and ongoing customer support with Advantage Nissan on TitanTalk.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
GoCougsKey:

Nissan orders work on a monthly allocation. Technically, there is no way for Nissan dealers to guarantee availability. However most will be able to accept orders then use their next allotment to build a truck per your order. This step is called Pass1 for Nissan. The $500 Under is good on 05s, however the rebate can't be gauranteed as it depends on the current factory incentives at time of delivery. As far as 05 pricing, we now have most 05 model pricing information, but the 05 Titan happens to be one of the few that we are still waiting for. It won't be much different from the current 04 pricing, about a 3% increase, we will have actual pricing sometime next month. We do have other 05 orders already with other customers. The way it works is we would enter into a non-refundable deposit agreement. Your order would be placed on hold for the next available allocation period, Pass1, which should be sometime in the beginning of next month. We would use 04 pricing add about 3% to the invoice for a rough guess. The deal would be in reference to invoice. We could guarantee our pricing program will remain the same, and come close to the actual invoice. The rest would have to lye in wait. Now there won't be significant changes, except for a small factory increase in pricing (inflation) and I would expect them to lower the rebates, possibly eliminating them for the first few months. If you are financing, I believe Greenspan will have a couple more meetings by the time we get our 05s. If you have a trade-in, it will be worth a little less. I guess what I'm getting at is, if you are really excited about the Titan, and want to get one for as little as possible then right now would be the best time. However, whenever you want one we are here. To get a specific quote visit our website at http://www.new-nissans.com. If you stop by ask for Adam Smith he is our Internet Sales Consultant. He is the only one authorized to honor the $500 Below, which he will. Hopefully I have answered your questions.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Okay, thanks a lot for the info. I know I am set for an 05'...I would really like to have that new rear power window and hopefully not have as many problems as most of the people on this site are experiencing with their 04's. I think I will stop in sometime this weekend and talk with Adam. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts