Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a lifted 2005 Nissan Titan with the lift and tires already on it. I would like to get it closer to stock height and will make a killer deal on the stuff in exchange for the stock suspension parts, wheells, and tires. It is a Pro Comp 6" suspension lift with 37X13.50R18 wheels and tires. I'm not sure of the ecact model # of the lift or brand of wheel and tire, but It looks awesome and I can send pictures. You may also need the 2 or 3 inch body lift to clear the 37's, but a body lift is cheap. I can be contacted at 256-990-9408.

Thanks,
Dan

PS. I might also be interested in buying the suspension parts from somone that has already lifted their Titan, but I'll try this first.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm looking to lift my truck, where are you located? I'm in NJ.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I've got plenty of parts left over after my lift just sitting in the garage.
find out what kind of lift do you have and I'll try to help you figure out what you'll need. The only tires I have are BFG A/T KO's with maybe 5-6,000 left on the tread and they are on the base model 17" steel rims (grey) I also have a set of painted alloy rims 18" (I spray painted them, didnt work out) You could have someone sand blast and powder coat them like I should have done in the first place.
Now the big question...we're you located at? shipping would be hell for all this stuff.
Shoot me some pictures of the lift bracket up front, maybe I'll be able to tell what kind you have. [email protected]

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Where are you located? I will trade with you if you are in south Louisiana.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
In the very near future, I'm putting a lift and wheels on my truck, just waiting on a couple quotes. I'll have the stock suspension and the stock 18" wheels and tires with about 5k miles on them. Let me know if you're interested, it may be a couple weeks before I end up getting it done though.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not really sure how to reply to everybody specifically. I can be reached at 256-990-9408 for questions on specifics.. The truck is in Fort Knox, KY and I am based out of Huntsville, AL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts