Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im looking to install JBA CAT4WARD SHORTY HEADERS the 1400s. has anyone installed these before and if so how much did it cost and what kind of modifications were needed. im sorry but i am newb and this is my first titan and i love it :kiss:. the reason for the new headers is i have a leak on the right side.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
oooph big money man....they will have to cut your stock cats off the factory manifolds and weld them to the collector on the jbas....probably a 500-800 install depending on where you go plus the cost of the headers...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i have the headers i was told 550 by one place and another they said they couldn't give me a price because it could vary.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
yeah the best thing to do would be have flanges welded to the jbas then have cats that are flanged....also have them flange straight pipes with no cats so you could unbolt the straight pipes and bolt in the cats when it comes time to smog....but if youre just doing headers b/c of a leak the cheapest install would be having them weld cats to the jbas. if you are looking for good gains do the flanged straight pipe thing...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts