Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Hope someone can help me with this issue. I just now replaced the IPDM in my 2005 Nissan Titan with the current replacement IPDm 284B6-ZE03B. Truck seems to be running good now, but I have NO low beam lights now. My high beams and fog lights do work.
I have checked all the fuses pulled them out and pushed them in again, replaced the headlight and nothing seems to be working. Does anyone know what might be wrong now??

I really want to try and fix this without having to take it to the dealership.
ANY HELP IS NEEDED!

THANK YOU!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hope you figure this one out. Seems I have the same problem. Both low beam bulbs burned out and replaced, All fuses good, swapped relays and still no lights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello mwjohnson30 I did get mine all fixed and running good. What it was is that when the IPDM went bad it basically fried my both low beams, battery and alternator. Both low beam light bulbs looked good, but once i replaced them both they worked. I was still having problems with my battery so since it was under warranty still I took it in and the technician stated that some how battery was fried. (I didnt tell him about problem I was having) So they gave me brand new one. I was still having trouble with charging so I installed a new alternator, the old one had its plug all fried and melted. Once new alternator was installed everything seems to be running good now.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, finally fixed my low beams and all it took was a new idpm. Very simple unplugging the old one. Of course the dealership told me I'd have to have it flashed which was a crock.of bull. Wanting to change me 600 for parts then another 1 1/2 hrs to flash it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts