Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set off my recently purchased Titan. It is an 06 KC and they are the black and grey running boards. I'm selling them for $300 obo. I would also take trade for something for my titan. Intake, exhaust, subs, wheels. I don't know just toss me an idea.

Thanks! great site:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump.

Seriously... ok $225 i just need to get rid of them. offer a trade of some sort. looking for a small hd tv.. let me know.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've got a new LCD or Plazma (sorry I forget which right now) still in the box.
We got it about 9 months ago to mount by the treadmill then found one we liked better.
I had planned on using this one somewhere and never returned it.

If you might be interested in a trade let me know and I'll get you more specific information once I get back home this weekend.

I think it's a 19" ,,,,

You can email me direct at [email protected] if you want.

Keith

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eh. I was looking more for something 30" or bigger. I only said small cause it seems that a 30" isn't exactlyt big compared to todays tv's.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Racinmason77 said:
Bump. Anyone make me an offer. I really need the cash. local pick up unless you want to pay for shipping.

200 bucks....i live in houston...but my cousin in in cali...long beach

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys I'm going to go with local pick up only. I'm willing to drive to an extent to help out. The shipping would just be way too much. These things are big and heavy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.