Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 LE 4x4 with most of the options with 20K miles any one want to get what i could get for it KKB has it at 25-30K but with current rebates on the new trucks it just does not sound right.

·
Registered
169 Posts
If it helps any I recently sold my 2007 LE, 12,500 miles....Lift, 20"wheels etc...and after trying almost everywhere to sell it I was only able to get 30K for it.

I see alot of people asking as much if not more than I was able to get for 04's and 05's...so either Im very unlucky, or they are dreaming.

·
Registered
7 Posts
a26rock:

You're not unlucky. The huge rebates and dealer discounts have ruined resale value.

I have a 2006 CC SE with less than 2000 miles on it. I've been willing to listen to any offer over $20,000. There's been little interest (and it's a $33,000 truck). I have a local dealer advertising a brand new '07 CC XE for less than $19,000.

I've decided to keep mine for the time being but I realize there's a big beating coming at trade-in time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
k98 said:
a26rock:

You're not unlucky. The huge rebates and dealer discounts have ruined resale value.

I have a 2006 CC SE with less than 2000 miles on it. I've been willing to listen to any offer over $20,000. There's been little interest (and it's a $33,000 truck). I have a local dealer advertising a brand new '07 CC XE for less than $19,000.

I've decided to keep mine for the time being but I realize there's a big beating coming at trade-in time.

I agree.... the huge rebates that are usually only seen by Ford, GM, etc. have hurt the re-sale value a bit. I think after they get 07's off of the car lots and have entirely 08's, re-sale will regain some strength again.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Edge73 said:
I agree.... the huge rebates that are usually only seen by Ford, GM, etc. have hurt the re-sale value a bit. I think after they get 07's off of the car lots and have entirely 08's, re-sale will regain some strength again.
I just checked the Nissan site. HUGE rebates on the 07's...

"2007 Titan Crew Cab 0.7% APR financing for up to 60 months or 1.9% for 72 months for well qualified buyers * OR $5,000 cash back** "

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just so every one knows I traded it in for 23K... the deal on the new car for my wife worked out well. it did not seam worth the trouble to try and sell it my self for 2K

·
Registered
27 Posts
It is a huge rebate. I actually was looking for a Frontier but the '07 Titans were cheaper! The lots were all FULL of Frontiers.

Resale value on the Titan should pick up after these '07s deals are all gone.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have an 06 CC fully loaded with EVERY option. Sun roof, DVD Theater, Nav, $1k Nissan class IV receiver etc. Stickered for about $45k when I bought it 14 months ago. Trade value on it was $23.5k when I looked at trading it yesterday. Of the 53 vehicles that I have owned, had I traded it, it would have been the absolute highest a$$ whipping I would have ever taken on any of the vehicles when considering how much value it lost over short period of time.

When thinking about it, where the he11 am I going to get a truck this nice for $23.5k? Nowhere. I'm keeping it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts