Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys it def hurts me to do this but I've got to put my baby up for sale as I've run into a financial problem and can't keep it.:crying: I had recently purchased this truck from the dealership in Jan 2007. I am located in Colorado Springs, CO but can arrange a time/place for anyone. It has a 10yr/100,000mile Platinum Nissan Warranty along with a 2yr Warranty on the paint still.

Mileage: 11,500
Price: I'd like to see it go for $35,000 but it is also OBO

Contacting me: Eric 719-331-8318 or [email protected]

Specs:
- 2006 Nissan Titan SE Crew Cab Model
+ 5.6L V8
+ 4x4
+ AC,PW, PL, Powered/Heated Mirrors
+ Rear Power Window
+ 6 Disc CD/MP3 Changer w/ AUX & Sat capability

- No Fear Package= Gauges, Emblems, Pedals, Grill, & Interior
- Trucktec Step Bar
- 6" Pro Comp Full Suspension Lift
- 35" Pro Comp Mud Terrain Off Road Tires
- 18" Pro Comp Wheels
- Dual Exhaust
- Xenon Lights
- 2 Degree Advance

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
Those aren't the rims that come on the No Fear Titan.

Did you change them?
If you go to 4wheelparts, those are the entry level wheels for the no fear package, the dune 6s are an upgrade.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Where are you located at in the springs? By looking at your pics... the houses look very similar to a neighborhood near where I live on the NE end of town.

Sorry to hear about the truck. I had a buddy that just got a new truck about 2 weeks ago that probably would have been interested. If I run across anyone else looking I'll send them your way... although most are die-hard dodge/ford guys.

-Jesse

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jessefrank- I live in Gleneagle which I guess isn't technically in the Springs but yeah its the NE part of town. Just let me know if you wanna see it!

harolldean- Sorry but I'm trying to sell the truck, so trading wouldn't help my situation :(

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
Those aren't the rims or step rails that come on the No Fear Titan.

Did you change them?
Research, Research, Research!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts