Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This obviously isn't a titan so I'm not going to spend a lot of time keeping it up at the top and clogging the forum up with a different car. But my friend is trying to get rid of his wrx so I figured I could throw it on here and see if anyone is interested. Just send me a pm if you're interested and I'll give you his contact info. we're in bakersfield, ca.

Up for sell is my 2006 Subaru WRX TR with 38,xxx miles. I bought the car way back in November of 2005 brand new and have taken extreme care of it. Oil has been changed every 3,000 miles, waxed three times a year, and interior shampooed twice a year. I used synthetic oil after break in, usually the German Castrol. I hate to get rid of the car but I need money for school.

Mods:

Eibach sportline springs
ACT heavy duty clutch and pressure plate
Kartboy short shifter
27mm adjustable Whiteline sway bar
Kartboy endlinks
04/05 tailights

I think that is all of them but if I think of more I will update the list.

The interior of the car is perfect. The only imperfection is a couple small scratches on the glove box. Everything else is perfect, no stains or problems with anything. Like I said earlier, I shampooed the carpet twice a year and I actually have brand new mats for the interior as well.

The exterior of the car is in fair shape. Unfortunately there a some dings and scratches on the outside of the car from shopping carts and what not. The rear bumper also has some scratches from where the garage door broke and fell down and caught the bumper. I did not have any of these repaired because I do not trust anyone in town to spray the WRB. I will buy a new front bumper from Subaru for the new owner.

Even with the door dings and scratches the car is awesome and mechanically perfect. i just wish there were some decent body shops in town to fix the scratches.

I am asking 15,000 for the car.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump::bump:bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts