Nissan Titan Forum banner

2006 titan oem headlights feeler

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  04redyfz450 
#1 · (Edited)
I am looking at getting halo headlights, so I need these to go. They are off of my 06 Titan and they are in excellent condition. I would like $150.00 shipped. I do accept paypal so if paying that way you need to cover the fees. If you search for my pics you will notice these are in like new condition. Pm me if interested...if the price is too high submit offers...no low ballers.

#4 · (Edited)
rynomx has first dibs...I am waiting on a call for some halos that I found so as soon as I get the information back then I will get back to everyone in the order in which they responded...this is a feeler...I might have to raise the price to around $200 plus fees due the the shipping costs. so if thats cool with everyone then I will get this guy sorted out on my new lights and get these ready to go...thanks for looking. I am located in oregon.

#7 ·
I will let everyone know as soon as I get the lights....want to make sure that it is a good deal....

#8 ·
150 shipped is a good deal, both sides... Otherwise it's cheaper to just buy EBay specials, or have my leaking OEM's modded and resealed... just lettin' ya know, plus most peeps like the after-08 headlights because of the yellow eyebrow... Honestly the demand for pre-08 headlights is pretty low... Just puttin' it out there for you to consider...

#10 ·
50 for fees and shipping? That's a tad over the top, shipping might be 10 and paypal fees are 3%. which is 4.50

#14 ·
When I sold my headlights, it cost me $50 to ship through FedEx Ground. I even packed into the same box my eBay headlights came from. Even then, I think $200 is a little much.

Mine sold for $120 - $50 for shipping.

#13 ·
You can get OEM lights on Ebay for like $75-100 a set why would you pay $150?

#16 ·
Ok so my deal never came through for the new lights that I was supposed to get. If something changes and I get them then I will make a new post with the factory lights up for sale....thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.