Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Titan Prerunner trade for Titan Crew Cab 2WD stocker

I'm getting older and don't go to the desert anymore, I just need a stocker to work out of and my wife can drive at times. Runs great low miles Mid travel kit fairly new wheels and tires 38 13.5 17 full size spare 4.56 gears true trac nice stereo system etc...I live in the Newport/Mesa area. send PM if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
GLWS! such a clean titan and i wish i could trade you my crew cab pro4x

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, your selling your truck? I got into the Titan originally when I did a google search and your truck came up. Well done truck my friend and very clean, GLWS.
GLWS! such a clean titan and i wish i could trade you my crew cab pro4x
Thanks and thanks for reminding me a very big detail I would like a 2WD only.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Kind of curious what is your asking price? Someone referred me to your post and said you might trade too.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Kind of curious what is your asking price? Someone referred me to your post and said you might trade too.
see this is what a titan with 'glass fenders is supposed to look like. ;)

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I saw your our other thread. You want this one.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
trade for Titan 2WD stocker or lowered

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why not put it back to stock and sell all aftermarket parts then go on a mini vaca
Mmmmmm let me see, front bumper welded on, rear bumper welded on, shock hoops welded on, yanking off bed, front fenders, shocks, rear diff, UCA, LCA, REALLY!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Mmmmmm let me see, front bumper welded on, rear bumper welded on, shock hoops welded on, yanking off bed, front fenders, shocks, rear diff, UCA, LCA, REALLY!
LOL! That would require you to rebuild the truck and the next guy would basically get a new truck.:nerd: Let me know when I can pick it up.:big_grin:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Love your truck man! so many times when i was building mine, i looked at your truck for ideas, and even got your help with my front bumper. Awesome truck/ i wish you lived closer, id trade you those tires and wheels in a HEART BEAT! so sexy and beefy! love your truck man. hope it goes to a new owner that takes care of it! GLWS

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
does my truck count as stock? because ill trade you:devil::devil::devil:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hmmm. Maybe interested depending on miles and other things. PM sent for kicks and giggles

1 - 20 of 21 Posts