Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Its been a while since my last post.

The company I work for offered me a position in the Middle East that I cant refuse, so basically I need to sell all I own (or owe).

This has been my baby for almost 2 years, I am the second owner; bought it with 5000 miles, took care of it like nothing else. It has 25,000 miles now and runs like a charm.

This is a list of some of the extras:

- 24" FOOSE SPEEDSTERS with Hankook tires. (295/40/24)
- White LEER Tonneau cover.
- HID Xenon lights 8000k
- CLARION MAX675VD 7" TOUCHSCREEN DVD/NAV HEAD UNIT.
- MEMPHIS AMPLIFIER 500W
- TECH12VOLT PORTED SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE WITH A 10" MEMPHIS M3.
- NAVIGATION BY CLARION
- K&N AIR FILTER

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this car and I actually dont want to let it go but I have no choice.

I would like to get around $23,500 for it. I can also sell in stock condition.

What are your sincere thoughts? I am located in SoCal (Burbank area)

Please let me know.

Thanks!

E.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
LOL, what's with the cat in the pics??

Anyway, honestly, since you asked I think it's overpriced. We sell similar trucks without the 24's and stuff for $15k - $16k and that's dealer retail. Mods don't add even half of what you spent, so figure $18k and that'd be a fair price, IMO. You'd be better off de-modding and then selling.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
My truck came fully modded for less than what you're asking for. Yes it is priced high.

If you're parting out, let me know about the sub and amp.

Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
take it with you... you can ship it over... would take 45-55 days to get there from Long beach

·
Registered
940 Posts
PSNissanFleetMgr said:
We sell similar trucks without the 24's and stuff for $15k - $16k and that's dealer retail.
Are you actually selling them now, are there really buyers out there? I've been trying to sell mine for a while without much luck, I've had only a couple of calls. I'm trying to get $13k and the best offer I've had is $10500. The Kelley Blue Book value on my truck is about the same as this truck, so I think he'd be lucky to get $15k.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
We got in an '05 Titan SE 4x2 C/C. Trade-in value on it was about $10k. Super clean, 17k miles.

Sold it 3 days later for $14,900. In fact, there were 3 deals working on it at once. Whoever finished first got the truck, basically.

I think the used market is better than new right now, especially on bigger trucks and SUV's.

·
Registered
940 Posts
That's good to hear, maybe the market is coming back a little bit. Hard to believe that you could only get 60% of wholesale.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL, what's with the cat in the pics??

Anyway, honestly, since you asked I think it's overpriced. We sell similar trucks without the 24's and stuff for $15k - $16k and that's dealer retail. Mods don't add even half of what you spent, so figure $18k and that'd be a fair price, IMO. You'd be better off de-modding and then selling.
1st of all thank you everyone for you comments. I can believe Nissan depreciates that FAST!!! I just paid almost 30k about a year and a half ago and the car was 100% stock!!! I knew I was going to get a bunch less but... 18k?

I think the best way to do this is to take it back to stock and run by the KBB right? Id get the same as if I were to sell it with the add ons.

Anyone interested in the other stuff? wheels, bed cover, sound system...?

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My truck came fully modded for less than what you're asking for. Yes it is priced high.

If you're parting out, let me know about the sub and amp.

Good luck on the sale.

I actually have 2 subs M3 10" Memphis, DVC and the tech12volt ported enclosure...whats you best offer?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I actually have 2 subs M3 10" Memphis, DVC and the tech12volt ported enclosure...whats you best offer?
Shoot up some pics so we can see what the box looks like.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If you bring the xenons and the touchscreen over to Dubai then I'll get em off you if you know how to fit them?!

Mike

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
It was an option at one point... where can I get a quote from? anyone can give me a rough estimate? $1000 to $2000? or $5000+?

Thanks!!!

E.
here's a good start: SHIP OVERSEAS (888)805-4994 :: Home

try you're favorite search engine too. you just said "middle east" if you are going to the U.A.E. you will need an International D.L. - it is recommended to get it done before you leave here and have it translated in to the Language of the country you are going to.

·
Registered
48 Posts
trust me, (i live there), you just need to get a IDP and then you can transfer your american license when you get here... I take it your new job is sorting your visa out straight away? thats the main thing...

seriously check out shipping cos i don't think it'll be as much as you think!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts