Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked quiet a bit through this site at all the different setups you can do for a Titan. I purchased mine a few months ago and i'm just getting to modding it within this month or so. The first thing I really want to do, and i've started on it is the Audio. I've already picked and baught my head unit i'm just onto the other things like subs, amps, and speakers.

Any suggestions? I'm idealing looking at 2'10's because everyone is suggesting them on this site. I've got a 2006 Crew CabSE. As that is useful information.

I would rather go with 2 12's i'm pretty sure i can do it i've found quiet a few subs it would go well with, but right now i'm trying to compair the L7 10 Solo-Baric Kickers. Or Boston Acoustic G1 10.

Is there anything i should look for in either of my subs? I've had so many suggestions from friends, and i've done a lot with car audio in the passed, but this is the first truck audio i've done and i know in someway it's going to be tremendously different. I would like some awesome sound still, it's just looking tough because of the airspace. I would like to do this right the first time so i won't have to go back and redo all of it. Any suggestions would be great, i will be building the box. Doesn't look to hard i've done it in the passed and I know a few people.

I havn't even started looking at door speakers yet, the stock ones should be fine until i get done with putting my subs in. And i have to look at amps after i get the rest of this figured out.

Also amp placement, i read somewhere on here wasn't able to find it again but someone recommended NOT putting it on the back wall of my cab because i have the big slideing glass window. Anyone know About this?

so any help would be great ;)

Thanks.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Danthegreat1 said:
I've looked quiet a bit through this site at all the different setups you can do for a Titan. I purchased mine a few months ago and i'm just getting to modding it within this month or so. The first thing I really want to do, and i've started on it is the Audio. I've already picked and baught my head unit i'm just onto the other things like subs, amps, and speakers.

Any suggestions? I'm idealing looking at 2'10's because everyone is suggesting them on this site. I've got a 2006 Crew CabSE. As that is useful information.

I would rather go with 2 12's i'm pretty sure i can do it i've found quiet a few subs it would go well with, but right now i'm trying to compair the L7 10 Solo-Baric Kickers. Or Boston Acoustic G1 10.

Is there anything i should look for in either of my subs? I've had so many suggestions from friends, and i've done a lot with car audio in the passed, but this is the first truck audio i've done and i know in someway it's going to be tremendously different. I would like some awesome sound still, it's just looking tough because of the airspace. I would like to do this right the first time so i won't have to go back and redo all of it. Any suggestions would be great, i will be building the box. Doesn't look to hard i've done it in the passed and I know a few people.

I havn't even started looking at door speakers yet, the stock ones should be fine until i get done with putting my subs in. And i have to look at amps after i get the rest of this figured out.

Also amp placement, i read somewhere on here wasn't able to find it again but someone recommended NOT putting it on the back wall of my cab because i have the big slideing glass window. Anyone know About this?

so any help would be great ;)

Thanks.
well i just got done doing my truck with techs box and subs and have an extra kicker zx750.1 that i ended up not using if you are intrested. also tech builds one bad box for 2 10s with an amprack.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
tech12volts…….enough said

1 - 3 of 3 Posts