Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know it isn't Titan related, but in a way it is, as quite a few of us are into motocross and dirt bikes. The race team I work for is selling their 2007 Supercross race bikes and thought I would post here in the for sale section if anyone is in the market for a Motocross bike.

YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A FACTORY RACE BIKE!
2007 DNA Energy/BTOSports/BBMX Factory SX races bikes for sale!

DNA Energy/BTO Sports/ButlerBrothersMX is selling their 2007 SX race and practice bikes
Here is the link...
http://butlerbrothersmx.com/news/BBMXbikesale07.htm

Race Bikes are $6500, practice bikes are $5500. The link has all the information about the bikes(what they come with and such)as well as a contact. You can PM me as well if you are interested in a bike. We have 10(5 race, 5 practice) that we need to sell. Bikes will be shipped from Florida.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
hey since you have 10 and i have 0 you could do some "charity" work for a poor kid and throw one my way... ill pick it up in a heart beat !! :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maurimx said:
those bikes are bad a$$...and a great buy

I bought my rmz-250 from team maestro when the 2005 season was over.
Yea sometimes buying race bikes are a gamble, but as you can tell in my sig I have an 06 BBMX CRF450 and it's been the best bike I have had.

The BBMX bikes are well taken care of, and are not hammered by any means. For the price of the bike you get so many cool parts/upgrades plus a very unique looking bike. Everyone at the track will look at your bike and give you props.

Plus you will be supporting one of the fastest and best up and coming SX teams, ButlerBrothersmx.

I am their webmaster if you were wondering my affiliation with them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
docweedon said:
Yea sometimes buying race bikes are a gamble, but as you can tell in my sig I have an 06 BBMX CRF450 and it's been the best bike I have had.

The BBMX bikes are well taken care of, and are not hammered by any means. For the price of the bike you get so many cool parts/upgrades plus a very unique looking bike. Everyone at the track will look at your bike and give you props.

Plus you will be supporting one of the fastest and best up and coming SX teams, ButlerBrothersmx.

I am their webmaster if you were wondering my affiliation with them.
Thats cool... Let me get the word out to some of my MX friends, some might be interested. When I bought mine with team Maestro some of my friends wanted one, but I got their last one, so they went the dealer route, till they could find something like this..

Yeah team bikes are the bikes that have the best maintenance of all, they need to be perfect for races and practice. And after having mine for 2 years and problem free, I know it..

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Nice bikes!
I got a Motoworld RMZ 250 the last year they were with Suzuki! I love that thing it rips! Complete Tom Morgan motor and lots of goodies!

·
Registered
976 Posts
these look like good buys to me, wish i was in the market. Back in the day when i raced (early to mid 90s) buying a race bike usually meant the bike was taken care of, that is filters were regularly cleaned, tranny oil changed, top end and clutch serviced, fork and shock oil and seals replaced and serviced regularly, suspension and axle bearings cleaned and greased, spokes kept tight, good chain and sprockets. Versus a bike that was never raced, a lot of times had the original tires, totally stock, dirty filter, stretched chain, dried out seals from sitting, etc. The only concern for me with these bikes, would be the frame, pro-riders put way more stress on the frame then amateur riders, so would want to take a close look for cracks, other then that, its a way better bike then stock for the money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts