Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the 6 Disc CD/MP3 player from a 2007 Titan hook up just the same as the 6 Disc non/MP3 player in a 2004 Titan?

I found one at a junkyard that I am looking at purchasing and was thinking of making the swap.

·
Registered
191 Posts
it should but make sure it's the same body style, or some things will not work. i think the HVAC controls are a little smaller in '07, so you will need to get the full face plate along with it.

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
spidy said:
it should but make sure it's the same body style, or some things will not work. i think the HVAC controls are a little smaller in '07, so you will need to get the full face plate along with it.
It comes with the face plate, but none of the HVAC control knobs. The face plate looks exactly like the one I have in my truck except is has the writing across the front stating it is MP3/WMA compatible or something to that effect.

Are you suggesting that the HVAC control knobs in my 2004 are larger than the 2007 model?

·
Registered
684 Posts
The 07 HU should work as a plug and play replacement. The only change that should be required is to remove the behind the dash unit in the 04 and replace with the 07 unit. In other words you should not have to replace the 04 bezel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts