Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, new to this site. Anyone know where Titan front driver and passenger side factory tinted windows can be found? My buddy has an "06" king cab with factory tinted front driver and passenger windows. My "07" LE did not come with these, and I'm not looking to get bent over by the dealer to special order them. Any web-sites out there that anyone has come across for this? Alway checking Ebay but not too much there and plastic tint is illegal where I live.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
ffjkf55 said:
Hello folks, new to this site. Anyone know where Titan front driver and passenger side factory tinted windows can be found? My buddy has an "06" king cab with factory tinted front driver and passenger windows. My "07" LE did not come with these, and I'm not looking to get bent over by the dealer to special order them. Any web-sites out there that anyone has come across for this? Alway checking Ebay but not too much there and plastic tint is illegal where I live.
Most states are not allowed to put tinting on driver/passenger windows.

I recommend 3M
http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/WF/3MWindowFilms/

The film is carbon-based not dyed which means it will not fade and is more optically clear, lasting for the lifetime of the product.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
ffjkf55 said:

You don't need to get factory tint. If you find a good tint shop, they can match up anything. The guys I go to put limo on the front and a lower percentage on back to match it up exactly. Also had only my wife's front windows done on her QX56 and they matched the factory rear perfectly. If you happen to be in south Florida, I can give you the name. :D

Otherwise, your best bet is to find a shop where they hand cut the tint and not use computers...those are the guys that really know what they're doing...

·
Registered
603 Posts
I thought the so called factory tint wasn't tint at all, and just privacy glass?

I read somewhere the factory tint doesn't provide any UV protection, hence not being Tint?

wish i could remember where I read that now ......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts