Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a buddy of mine has a yukon, and always talks **** sayin my trucks slow... we've raced a few times but has always blamed his losses on his 24's. So tonight after he put his stock tires back on he wanted to go again even with my 35's. I was down so we raced twice, once from a dead stop and once from a rolling start at about 25. Beat him both times by a few truck lengths. Just another walk in the park, but it turns out he is chipped. This i did not know before hand, i knew he had intake but i guess he had just gotten the chip installed. This made me super stoked:-D just wanted to share with you all:)

·
Registered
801 Posts
LOL, nice Kill. I would have thought that the chebbies with a chip would be faster. :crybaby:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wiscdave said:
I would have thought that the chebbies with a chip would be faster.
no a chip dont do anything for us... youd be better off leaving it out and putting your tow/haul mode on lol

ill say 24s do make a big diff on a truck as opposed to stockers. my drag tires used to be on a set of HEAVY steel wheels adn i finally swapped em to ligth weight aluminums... i probably lost atleast a tenth

good kill to ya bro :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
GM trucks thumbs down.

·
Registered
101 Posts
BRACEYOSELF777 said:
Aren't those the ones with the 400hp motor and 6 speed transmission?
if its a denali MAYBE, cant remember though. i think your refering to the escalades... there pretty damn quick for as heavy as they are

1 - 7 of 7 Posts