Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum, I just got an 08 Black Titan. Love it!
Anyhoo, I did some searches and couldn't see a good answer so I'll ask here:

I want to know if the Halo Projector Headlights that claim to fit an 04-07 will also fit an 08. I've seen some say it will fit perfectly and I've seen some who say there wiill be a gap between the light and the grill because the grill is a little smaller in the 08.

This is the auction for the lights:
04-07 NISSAN TITAN ARMADA HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS 08:eBay Motors (item 190315733644 end time Jun-24-09 09:51:08 PDT)

Does anyone have any input/personal experience with this? I'm thinking about buying a set of headlights from ebay but I want to be sure they will fit.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum, I just got an 08 Black Titan. Love it!
Anyhoo, I did some searches and couldn't see a good answer so I'll ask here:

I want to know if the Halo Projector Headlights that claim to fit an 04-07 will also fit an 08. I've seen some say it will fit perfectly and I've seen some who say there wiill be a gap between the light and the grill because the grill is a little smaller in the 08.

This is the auction for the lights:
04-07 NISSAN TITAN ARMADA HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS 08:eBay Motors (item 190315733644 end time Jun-24-09 09:51:08 PDT)

Does anyone have any input/personal experience with this? I'm thinking about buying a set of headlights from ebay but I want to be sure they will fit.
hmmm, i wonder also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have a 2004 Titan w/ a 2008 grille & there is not much of a gap from the grille to the halo lights. Here is a pic:
Dude, that's exactly what I wanted! You totally answered my question. A pic is worth a thousand words! Thanks man, I'll go ahead and get these.

By the way, that looks sik! Even better than I thought it would.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Dude, that's exactly what I wanted! You totally answered my question. A pic is worth a thousand words! Thanks man, I'll go ahead and get these.

By the way, that looks sik! Even better than I thought it would.
You wouldnt be wanting to see those 2008 headlights would you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts