Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hi:

Im considering selling my 2007 Titan, my new job has me traveling ALOT and im pilling up the miles, Bought new in December...Its the LE, Leather, RF stereo, 6" Fabtech lift, coilovers, Pro comp 20" wheels, 35" nitto's
Still has the new smell, 11K miles....You guys know what they cost new,make me an offer I cant refuse!

·
Registered
514 Posts
I just bought mine but that truck is fuc**ing sweet . How much was the lift and wheels/tires?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ProjectTitan007 said:
I just bought mine but that truck is fuc**ing sweet . How much was the lift and wheels/tires?

Thanks man! the lift, tires and wheels were 6000

·
Registered
514 Posts
Man you must be somewhere in the mid 40,000 range for that thing . You should keep it and by a Honda .

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ProjectTitan007 said:
Man you must be somewhere in the mid 40,000 range for that thing . You should keep it and by a Honda .
Yea ive got alot in it...but you never get your money back...you gotta pay if you want to play..lol...somebody could get a good deal
Id buy a 350 before I bought a honda :eveilgrin

·
Registered
514 Posts
Very nice . I've been a fan of the Z since I took a ride in a 280 when I was little . Of coarse it has a 350ci in it but I've had 2 300ZXTT's and 2 Non-turbo . Anyway good luck with the sell . Didn't mean to turn this into a chat room .

Go Gatorz ( married into it )

·
Registered
28 Posts
willing to part out lift kit/wheels, nerf bars?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Nice truck bro. I just hope a Titan like that is up for sale when I am ready to buy a Titan again.

It would also help to chime in on where the truck is located. ;-)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TitanZX said:
Nice truck bro. I just hope a Titan like that is up for sale when I am ready to buy a Titan again.

It would also help to chime in on where the truck is located. ;-)

Thanks man, you never know it may still be for sale at that time....the market isnt the greatest right now, and I have bad luck. I have another house that I put on the market last year of course a couple of weeks after the market went to pot, its still sitting there a year later...so you never know.

I did post above that Im from Florida, I forgot it in the origional post but tried to make up for it by posting where Im at below it, but good looking out!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bigjimbo said:
Try posting it on Craigslist. Also, depending on where your at in Tally, you could park it on campus with a for sale sign. Lots of publicity up there.

Yea Good Ideas....Im not to the point that I have to sell it, If I was I'd run it on E-bay, just thought id let other Titan fans know I was thinking of selling it first.

·
Registered
841 Posts
a26rock said:
Yea Good Ideas....Im not to the point that I have to sell it, If I was I'd run it on E-bay, just thought id let other Titan fans know I was thinking of selling it first.

E-bay has gone down the tubes. I would avoid that place if you can. Fees are rediculous and from what I have seen....a lot of dead beat bidders.

·
Registered
330 Posts
What is the asking price?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts