Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay guys, it has come around that time where basically my truck is killing me in gas and insurance. I'm getting ready to transfer schools so I will be commuting a much larger distance. I'm single no kids, so no real need for a crew cab at this time, looking to downsize and save up some money to get something else later.

So up for sale is a 2007 Titan XE 4x4 with 41,XXX miles on it.
It has a 6" Procomp stage 1 lift
Rev Rims 18x9 with 33"x 15.5" Tires
I added a tow hitch as well as a snugtop fiberglass tonneau cover.
Also has an Airaid Throttle Body spacer
I have the kit to add the fog lights just haven't done so yet, Might happen this weekend, not sure.
Stock Stereo
Truck has the front bench, so you can seat six, power roll down rear window, Ac/Heater and all that good stuff work perfectly.
Just added a optima Red top battery last month
Factory Alarm

The way the truck sits is how I bought it, so no I do not have stock wheels or stock suspension parts.

There are a few things about this truck I would like to mention. It has SE badges on it, I can put the key in door and hold it to make the windows roll down, or do it with the remote. But when I was at the dealership according to the VIN it is in fact an XE.

Also, I purchased this and was shown a clean carfax report at the time, but after recently checking with Accucheck (Spelling) There is in fact an accident on file from before I owned it. (I've had it almost 18months or so and it had 22,00 miles on it when I bought it) It comes up and shows frame damage but the guy I had inspecting it said it wasn't like it got smashed by a train it was only because of the hangers that the passenger fender mounts too.

So in regards to this I would like to mention the truck drives perfectly, goes down the road straight as an arrow, I just wanted to be up front about everything from the start.

I'm located in Central California if you happen to be close by.

There are a few small dings here and there externally (I believe 4) from everyday driving, i'd have to point them out for you to see. I'm kinda OCD about that..

Here is a KBB link

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Private Party Pricing Report - Kelley Blue Book

In Good Condition lists at $20770 Not including the lift.

I'm pricing this to sell, $17,000/BO I personally consider this a very good offer considering the low miles, 4x4, and modifications.

Also, all oils have been changed on time or sooner. I have actually done the front and rear differentials every 10k miles bc of the extra stress put on them from having a lift/large tires. Oil every 3000, did the full on rather expensive 30k mile service as well. All fluids I have used since getting the truck have been full synthetic, except the engine, which I was using a synthetic blend. Castrol GTX, and Redline for the others.

Figured I would give someone here a chance at it first, before I tried locally. Personally I would hate to randomly see this around town knowing it used to be mine. Carmax also gave me a very tempting offer as well.

Any questions feel free to ask...

If you need more pictures I can do that too, just let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump........ Snapped these real quick with my phone, the one picture it looks like there is a stain on the door panel, it's just some water bc I just wiped off the panel. The tee-shirt on the driver seat isn't hiding anything, it's been there since i got the truck, there is a small tear in the driver seat, it as there when i got it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Are you sure about the vin thing? Last time I had the vin run it shows xe/se/le... it doesn't specifi.. ways to tell (but obv can be changed) front and rear bumper, cd player... six disk or single.... ummm.... trying to think what else...

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Ohhhhh wait... I think you're right... sorry I fail.... the se and le came with the trim on the door... (which I hate) but that's odd...

Btw good luck with the sale... I miss my 06 4x4... and that's a good price I got 24k from ins for my 06 4x4 se cc without a lift...

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Dang! Bump for a killer deal!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I can put some interior pics up, I should have them up in the next couple days, at the latest Friday. Since Sun-Thursday are just hectic for me with work and school.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, if you have the dealer run the VIN, It will too in fact specify the trim package. My friend in a Nissan Mechanic, and he is the one who did it for me.

Are you sure about the vin thing? Last time I had the vin run it shows xe/se/le... it doesn't specifi.. ways to tell (but obv can be changed) front and rear bumper, cd player... six disk or single.... ummm.... trying to think what else...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wow. Good deal! I just bought my T about a month ago and if I would have saw this I probally would have flown out to check the truck out! It has everything I was looking for! Good deal considering the lift and tires and everything.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Willing to thrown in a finders fee... You find me a buyer and i'll kick you down $200 I'm also selling a 18ft Glastron Ski Boat with less than 70 hours on the motor for 9k

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Very nice truck and good luck. free bump.

To be honest, now that you're down to 17K, I would take that thing to any dealership that had a car that I liked or wanted and tell them you want 17K for the truck, period. You are sure to get someone to jump on that, especially since trade in is probably right around that mark if not more. Just a thought. For that matter, find a place that is a "motorsports" store that has cars and toys, and tow your boat over there for a package deal.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do they actually offer that much for a trade in? I've never traded a vehicle in, but others were telling me they might offer me 13k tops on a trade in...

·
Registered
36 Posts
i'm not sure what dealerships there will offer you, but check N.A.D.A. and Kelley Blue Book values for your Titan. i was in the same boat you are in as far as personal finances and so i recently was forced to trade in my 2007 Titan King Cab 4x4 SE, but i was able to get top dollar trade-in price for it. i'm sure the dealership still made a good profit off of the trade and sale, but at least i had an idea of the sales figures before i walked into the dealership. i think your price is very good and a dealership might come close to matching it. good luck with the sale and happy holidays!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts