Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys as you may know i have a 2007 titan and was wandering if the IPDM recall applies to a 2007 model?

This morning i drove the car for 7 miles parked it for about 10 minutes and then i went to start it and at first nothing came on so i decided to wiggle the positive terminal cable and then i tried again truck powered up and cranked but doesnt start? I havent checked for spark and fuel yet. I have read on the forum on IPDM post and i swapped the relays and nothing still cranks and no start as if the fuel pump stopped working.

Any ideas on how to trouble shoot this issue? I would really appreciate any knowlege that you guys might have. I have had this truck for 6 years and has currently 103,000 miles and today has been the first issue i have encountered since i have owned it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I replaced the IPDM since it had the white color IPDM and updated to the black IPDM and once i plugged it up and went to start it guess what happen? It didnt fix the problem so i decided to tow it the nissan dealership and so far i have spend $127 for the new IPDM and $55 to tow it to the dealership.

Sounds like it might be a bad ECM shorted internally hopefully its not, hope to hear something today.

Also you cant communicate with the ECM cant even link to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts