Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I have decided to keep my 2wd for a year or so and I would like to get this exact same look but keep in mind my truck is 2wd!

I snagged this pic off of the forum, to the owner, you have a nice truck!

I think he is running 35's.

Thanks,
Cole

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Yeah... Leveling kit with 33's would be my guess.... Same as mine.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
After some further looking, he is running 33's.
The truck above is 4wd.

Will the 2.5" give me the same look and be able to run 33's?

Thanks, guys!

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Well the 2008 sits a bit more level from the factory than previous years, so I'm unsure of what size spacer you'd need. You can fit 33" without any spacer (stock tires are 33" diameter already.)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sammy Sandbag said:
Well the 2008 sits a bit more level from the factory than previous years, so I'm unsure of what size spacer you'd need. You can fit 33" without any spacer (stock tires are 33" diameter already.)
Now you have me worried, as I dont want it to be riding high in front. I plan on going with the 2.5" Mini lift and the 1.5" in rear.

Has anyone installed one on an 08 yet?

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Cole_Tx said:
Now you have me worried, as I dont want it to be riding high in front. I plan on going with the 2.5" Mini lift and the 1.5" in rear.

Has anyone installed one on an 08 yet?
All I know personally is that my father's stock '08 sits nearly as level as my '04 with a level kit and 1" blocks in the rear. I'm not sure if they lowered the rear or raised the front, but it's definitely got less rake. Your best bet is to contact Greg directly, as he should know for certain.

Here's mine (back when it had 17"s and Nittos on it):

·
Registered
795 Posts
if you want that look it helps to not have running boards. Those drag the visual height of the car lower quite a bit.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dragonhead08 said:
if you want that look it helps to not have running boards. Those drag the visual height of the car lower quite a bit.
I do not plan on having running boards!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts