Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new member here and first time I've ever joined a thread:
Does anyone have or know of someone selling a tan overhead console? I have a sunroof thus need the smaller one. Bought this truck with it broken.
Do you guys know if a cold air intake and high-flow exhaust make a positive improvement on these rigs?
What is a legitimate tow weight these can handle taking mountain passes? The wife wants a camp trailer, kids want a boat and I have ATVs but have yet to need to tow any. The Ford struggled with 3 or more using a light weight aluminum trailer about 350#. Quads are Grizzly 700s and Kingquad 750s about 650# each.
My last truck was an F-150 lariat and I loved it. I'd always liked the looks of the Titan but had yet to drive one. Having now had the opportunity to own Ford, Nissan & GMC 1/2 ton crew cab trucks all about the same year and luxury models I'm absolutely sold on the Nissan. Have yet to see how it performs in the NW winters. The F-150 was good but the GMC slightly better. All trucks I fitted with Cooper STT pro 33/12.50R20 tires.
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
All of your questions can be answered by some simple searching.

Buy/Sell for overhead console. Tons of threads on CAI's and exhaust. I mean tons. There is no simple "X CAI and Y exhaust is the absolute best". Towing capacity is going to depend on a number of things, all of which you can find either in your owner's manual or on here with some searching, or even Google.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts