Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I talked a dealership in my area and they said the 2008.5 Titan started production this month. They should be on sale by December or January. I looked on the Nissan vpp website and the Titan already has a $3000 rebate. Here's the link. http://thenissanprogram.com/incentives.php Not bad for another so called "new" model, and it is not even out yet.

Travis

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
what are the differences in the half year models?

·
Registered
457 Posts
There are some interior changes and they are going back with the colormatched grill. They also stated in an article on edmunds that they will be raising the invoice on the 08.5's.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
That sucks - I really like my chrome grill!

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Ever notice how they make such a big deal out of a mid year model when they sell it to you but on a trade in they don't even acknowledge the model even exists?

Clint

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The 2008.5 Titan includes minor equipment and packaging changes, including the addition of a body-color grille on Titan XE models, the addition of heated mirrors and microfilter to Titan PRO-4X Leather Package and a leather-wrapped steering wheel to the Titan SE Popular Package.

Prices for the 2008.5 Nissan Titan start at an Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $25,330 for Titan 2WD King Cab XE standard bed and $27,880 for Titan 2WD Crew Cab XE standard bed. The 4WD King Cab XE standard bed starts at $28,180, while the 4WD Crew Cab XE standard bed is $30,730. Titan PRO-4X models are $31,980 for the King Cab and $34,180 for the Crew Cab standard bed models (available in 4WD only).
http://blogs.automotive.com/6219746...ers-more-options-starting-at-25330/index.html

·
Registered
287 Posts
My SE has a leather wrapped steering wheel and I don't have the popular package.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
My SE has all the extras except dvd and nav

1 - 11 of 11 Posts