Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a lil bird told me today that nissan announced there is going to be a 2008.5 TITAN. most likely the reason there is a $5250 rebate on 08 models right now. i checkes www.nissannews.com and didnt see anything. he said it will probably be the new dash from the armadas and the XE models will come with color matched paint again..

·
Registered
490 Posts
titan814 said:
a lil bird told me today that nissan announced there is going to be a 2008.5 TITAN. most likely the reason there is a $5250 rebate on 08 models right now. i checkes www.nissannews.com and didnt see anything. he said it will probably be the new dash from the armadas and the XE models will come with color matched paint again..
As far as I know there is a $4250 rebate on the CC and $3250 rebate on the KC.

Travis

·
Registered
740 Posts
my dealer told me $8000 off.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ciron28 said:
As far as I know there is a $4250 rebate on the CC and $3250 rebate on the KC.

Travis
and the dealers are adding an additional $1000... its all over the tv and radio here in phx

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HudsonValleyTitan said:
I don't remember Nissan ever doing .5 year models...at least since the 80s, do you guys? No idea what benefit that has.
benefit of selling more xe models.. whos ever idea it was to paint them a different color should be shot..

·
Registered
12 Posts
The sales manager at my local dealer mentioned this to me yesterday when I was in for service. He thinks they are going back to a chrome grille on the XE and have had to issue large rebates to keep up with other brands.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just discussed this with the dealer that I want to go with on my new '08 last night. The sales manager told me that there will be an '08.5 and as far as he knows it will only be option package group changes. If it is true that it will have the '08 Armada dash I will wait. I really love the change to that dash! Yes there was one half year model that I know of and it was the 1986.5 when they changed to the hardbody mid year.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
The 2008.5 XE is going back to the 04-07 painted plastic front facia, it will have the round fog light openings instead of D-shaped openings. The grill will be the 08 style grill painted to match.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts