Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gonna try and sell my T since they wouldn't give me near enough on trade in value. trying to lower my payments for a while and get some other things in order.

Dark Metallic green in color, black interior, captains chairs with floor shifter. 6 disc changer, ebay CAI, dynomax bullet muffler, led 3rd brake light, debadged, 44k miles, in really good shape, nothing other than a couple minor dings, no rust or anything like that. pics upon request or when i have a chance to take some.

18,500 obo, would like to move pretty quickly. located in southern middle, TN willing to meet at a reasonable distance.. either pm or email me.

djhaze722 at gmail dot com

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
evening bump, can't believe i haven't even had one legit email off craigslist. anyone out there

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
evening bump, can't believe i haven't even had one legit email off craigslist. anyone out there
If you want some constructive criticism I think you should clean it up inside and out. Get those wheels shinning and the rubber jet black. Nothing is more impressive than seeing a clean T.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know, I was in a hurry and snapped a couple pics on my lunch break one day so that there was something to look at, it's been snowing like crazy here all week and it's too damn cold to stand outside and vacuum. maybe this weekend.. thanks though!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts