Nissan Titan Forum banner

2008 Crew Cab 4x4 with Pro Comp Stage 1 and Sway-A-Way shocks

10K views 48 replies 26 participants last post by  BREWDOG 
#1 ·
Here's my little brother's new truck. Greg did the install and it turned out awesome. Rear piggy backs haven't come in yet and the wheels are backordered so he has the Toyos mounted on the factory 18s. Still looks pretty good.....

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow! That looks GREAT! Nothing like a nice lifted Titan! :thumbsup:

#8 ·

Judging from this pic, they look like 35x12.5GR18LT.

#11 ·
FourDoor said:
That looks sooo sweet! What lift kit and goodies are in there? I may have to move down south sooner to get PRG to do my install as well. :D

Pro Comp Stage 1
Sway-A-Way coilovers front
Sway-A-Way piggy back reservoirs rear (Bilsteins in the interim until the Sway-A-Ways come in)
CST end links
Deaver mini pack

Pretty basic, just a solid setup.

#12 ·
That's cool. What wheels are gonna go on there?

#16 ·
INFIDEL said:
That set up looks tits. What dose something like that cost?
ryands650x said:
Id imagine its right at 5k the way it sits.
1200 for the lift
1500'ish for the sways
1200'ish for the rubber
plus tax and install

and worth every red cent, sweet ride!

Pretty close. It sits at about $4900.

#21 ·
Sure looks like it could use some N-Fab step bars.... LOL

#23 ·
ptgarcia said:
He can't make up his mind on the bars. But I'm still pushing him.....
HehE, I'm just messin with you man...... Let me know if he wants them. I'll try not to hurt them anytime soon.:teethmast

#24 ·
Sweet Ride!!!

One question...
What offset is he going to run on the wheels? I take it he is going to air down when he goes offroading. You said he has about a 1/4" clearance before he rubs on the spindle upright with the stock wheels when fully aired up. If he airs down he would rub, right? I have the same truck and plan on lifting it soon. I want to know if the rim and tire combo I plan on running will be good, or if I need a different offset for my wheel. Thanks in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.