Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
What a purdy truck! lol
My Pathfinder is Desert Stone, it is a nice color.

Clint

·
Registered
143 Posts
What a tease!!! I ordered an 08 le Desert Stone (should be here within 2 weeks) yet I still have not seen one in person. And you tease me with this tiny pic!!!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
GREAT08 said:
Let me try this one more time
didn't work but i clicked on your signature and it blew up to where i could see it. i like it!!! does it look like the granite color? either way, i wish that color was available back in 04... seems like i started a trend when i bought the first smoke...:upsidedow

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Nice color, almost looks as good as the silver:jester:.

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
hooligan said:
didn't work but i clicked on your signature and it blew up to where i could see it. i like it!!! does it look like the granite color? either way, i wish that color was available back in 04... seems like i started a trend when i bought the first smoke...:upsidedow
Yes the color is very close to granite. When I bought my 2007 Pathfinder I had them park both trucks nose to nose granite to desert stone to see the difference.
Both are nice colors so I took the current year and bought a 2007 last Thanksgiving.

Clint

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Clint said:
Yes the color is very close to granite. When I bought my 2007 Pathfinder I had them park both trucks nose to nose granite to desert stone to see the difference.
Both are nice colors so I took the current year and bought a 2007 last Thanksgiving.

Clint
i love the granite color so i'm guessing i'd love the desert stone too. odd, do they offer both colors still or did the desert stone replace the granite? maybe i'll have my prerunner fenders painted granite and work from there...:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
hooligan said:
i love the granite color so i'm guessing i'd love the desert stone too. odd, do they offer both colors still or did the desert stone replace the granite? maybe i'll have my prerunner fenders painted granite and work from there...:lol:
Granite was used until 2006 and Desert Stone is new from 2007 forward. You will be pleased with your choice. Take a ride to a Nissan dealership and you'll see the Pathfinders even if there aren't any Titans in this color on the lot to look at.

Clint

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Clint said:
Granite was used until 2006 and Desert Stone is new from 2007 forward. You will be pleased with your choice. Take a ride to a Nissan dealership and you'll see the Pathfinders even if there aren't any Titans in this color on the lot to look at.

Clint
ahh, thanks... didn't know they discontinued granite... i thought it was an awesome color, still think that of course. but i think i may someday just have mine painted that color. btw, what color is the interior with the granite or desert stone? curious...

·
Premium Member
4,223 Posts
I have the beige interior. Gray was available too but thought it wasn't as good a choice. Still it's good Nissan lets you decide what works best for your needs.

Clint

1 - 15 of 15 Posts