Nissan Titan Forum banner

2008+ Front Brakes Upgrade: Pro Comp Brake Lines EXP 7460 - Do they work?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  wazzou 
#1 ·
Hey -

I tried to install my new brake parts for upsizing my front brakes to the 2008+ size tonight, with my mechanic friend. We were shut down though because of brake lines. I bought the Pro Comp SS Brake Line kit, EXP 7460, and they do not look like they will fit my 2005 Titan. When I purchased them, it states "Fits 2004 to 2014 Nissan Titan 2WD/4WD." The end connections look to be to big to connect up to the existing steel lines.

Has anyone used this kit before? I'm confused about what I need to do with the brake lines when doing this upgrade. I need longer brake lines for the new calipers.

EXP7460 - Pro Comp Brake Line Kits - Total Automotive Performance - Your Source for Auto Parts and Accessories

Thanks!

#3 ·
Yes I did read that a few times. Someone in that link or another brake replacement posts said they used the ProComp SS lines instead of the Goodridge. That is what I was asking about. If you don't have anything to offer on the ProComp lines, then why did you even bother to reply?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.