Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 2008 nissan titan oem front rotors that I bought from another member and a set of brand new 2008 oem pads I bought to go with them. Good for someone that is doing their brakes or to upgrade a 2004-7 to 2008 up brakes. All you will need to upgrade is calipers.

$200 for all

·
Registered
37 Posts
The post is kinda old but I thought I'd ask if this was still available.

·
Registered
432 Posts
The post is kinda old but I thought I'd ask if this was still available.
For just over $300, I believe, I got a set of powerslot rotors and EBC greenstuff pads on AutoAnything. Soooo much better than stock equipment. My stock 08 rotors had been turned twice and were warped again at 40k. The powerslots have a directional vane so they shed the heat more effeciently which helps resist warping. If you can spend the money I recommend it.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For just over $300, I believe, I got a set of powerslot rotors and EBC greenstuff pads on AutoAnything. Soooo much better than stock equipment. My stock 08 rotors had been turned twice and were warped again at 40k. The powerslots have a directional vane so they shed the heat more effeciently which helps resist warping. If you can spend the money I recommend it.[/QUOTE sounds like you wait last minute to brake like my wife. If you brake sooner and softer everything lasts longer. slotted is rough on pads, but doesn't matter. I put them on instead of buying stillen kit.

·
Registered
432 Posts
For just over $300, I believe, I got a set of powerslot rotors and EBC greenstuff pads on AutoAnything. Soooo much better than stock equipment. My stock 08 rotors had been turned twice and were warped again at 40k. The powerslots have a directional vane so they shed the heat more effeciently which helps resist warping. If you can spend the money I recommend it.
sounds like you wait last minute to brake like my wife. If you brake sooner and softer everything lasts longer. slotted is rough on pads, but doesn't matter. I put them on instead of buying stillen kit.
Not so much last minute as a function of how fast I typically drive, that plus I sometimes have to haul stuff around. I wasn't trying to crap on your thread I just figured with as old as it is you weren't still trying to sell them.
Plain and simple we have big heavy trucks and it takes a lot to bring them to a stop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts