Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to get those fender flares from nissan? Will they fit a 2004?

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'd checked on them at my Dealer also. The parts guys looked up the part numbers for me and they well fit. They were a little pricey but not crazy though. For me I have the OEM splash guards and would have too replace them also too fit the new wheel well molding.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya think about and thats a lot money for 4 sq ft of plastic!:D They do look good though. Do you have those black plastic mud blocker things?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Underagedtitan said:
Ya think about and thats a lot money for 4 sq ft of plastic!:D They do look good though. Do you have those black plastic mud blocker things?
I think they look good with or without the splash guards. I do have splash guards on mine. If you get the wheel well trim, the splash guards were like $150 more or so, I forget. I did this when the 08s were first released. Go by a Dealer and look at some with and without and see what you think. Check on price while you're there (I may be way off) or check with one of TTs vender's for a price. Good luck and it's always fun too do a little modding (keeps the wife on her toes :bang: ).

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
70DATSUN said:
I think they look good with or without the splash guards. I do have splash guards on mine. If you get the wheel well trim, the splash guards were like $150 more or so, I forget. I did this when the 08s were first released. Go by a Dealer and look at some with and without and see what you think. Check on price while you're there (I may be way off) or check with one of TTs vender's for a price. Good luck and it's always fun too do a little modding (keeps the wife on her toes :bang: ).
That wheel well insert is somethin' I never thought about. Tryin' to make mine look like an 08' LE. Those 20's and the trim is where I'm startin'.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am thinking of adding the 2008 LE Trim as well, but I have a 2007 without the side storage box. The Armadas have this trim as well without the side storage box cut. I know the front fender trim is different because the Armada front fender fits a little different than the Titans. Can anyone tell me if the rear fender on the Armada is shaped the same as the Titan. If so, I can use Titan front fender trim and Armada rear fender trim. Thanks?

·
Registered
73 Posts
A better way of handling this would be for us all to go to bushwacker's website and ask them to make their "Street Stlye" flares for the '04 thru '07 Titans. I have already done this a couple of times. I have seen this flare on other trucks and it looks very similar to the OEM Nissan flares. Unless they get a bunch of requests, they will not make them.....

·
Registered
69 Posts
when i checked with my dealer the price of the fender flares w/ lockbox was about 500.00. that was for the flares only, no mudgards AND the parts guy made sure to tell me that they come from nissan UNPAINTED. so there's even more money right there if you want them color matched.:eh:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Weeda70 said:
I am thinking of adding the 2008 LE Trim as well, but I have a 2007 without the side storage box. The Armadas have this trim as well without the side storage box cut. I know the front fender trim is different because the Armada front fender fits a little different than the Titans. Can anyone tell me if the rear fender on the Armada is shaped the same as the Titan. If so, I can use Titan front fender trim and Armada rear fender trim. Thanks?
Correct me if I'm wrong - but if we wanted flares that didn't have the rear box cut out in them, couldn't they just put together a set that contained four solid pieces? I mean, the rear passenger piece has to be the exact same for the drivers side if you don't need the storage box cutout.

·
Registered
69 Posts
TitanJim said:
A better way of handling this would be for us all to go to bushwacker's website and ask them to make their "Street Stlye" flares for the '04 thru '07 Titans. I have already done this a couple of times. I have seen this flare on other trucks and it looks very similar to the OEM Nissan flares. Unless they get a bunch of requests, they will not make them.....

i just fired off a "product request" on bushwacker's web site for their "oe look" flares to be like the 08 LE's and PRO-4Xs. we all should put in requests on the website. it only takes less than five minutes...

·
Registered
440 Posts
The OE flares won't fit on '04-07 trucks and non-Pro-4x/LE trim trucks with modifying the fender flare because the the '08+ Pro-4x and LE have holes in the fender for the clips to push through. There is also adhesive to hold the fender flares on flush to fender, but the clips help align them.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I considered doing the same but decided against it. It seems like an area that will hold winter road salt and potentially cause the wheel wells to rust faster around the lip.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Underagedtitan said:
Is it possible to get those fender flares from nissan? Will they fit a 2004?
Read post number 13. He's right. The factory fender flares will probably fit but you'd have to drill holes in the side of the fenders to fit them because they have fasteners that snap through. I'd go with an aftermarket flare that didn't need holes drilled.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.