Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe its just me...but i just dont like the look of the new 2008 LWB titans. no offense to anyone that has one, but the bed just look disproportionate to the rest of the truck. reminds me of the dodges with the extremely long beds.

i dont know...just wanted to see if anyone else here has the same views on this as i do...

and like i said, no offense to the guys that have a 2008 LWB. please dont think im bashin your trucks or anything, i wouldnt do that to my fellow titan-brothers. they just look awkward to me.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
It's definitely a function vs. form question. It doesn't look all that great but it really does serve a purpose. There are not too many long bed trucks out there that look good, but they are nice for hauling bigger loads.

·
Registered
396 Posts
They look a little out of whack too me also (JMHO). I like our pug nose, short box look (06 CC). When I trade in I well more then likely get the long box just so I can close the tailgate with an ATV in there.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm...i dont think i have seen one lifted. ill have to search around and see if i can find one...

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
it looks awkward to me. the lines just don't look right. I hate to say it but the ford F-150 supercrew looks a lot better.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
To each their own. A man in my neighborhood rang my door bell a few weeks ago to ask if he could take some pictures of the truck to send to his brother-in-law...he was all compliments...he drove an F-150.
I visit a particular chemical plant about once a week...over the course of the last month the truck has garnered enough attention from the plant employees (Big 3 drivers no less) that I cant get out of there without answering 100 questions.
I think it's more impressive in person than it is in my sh*ty pics...none the less...to each their own.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok...they do look a lot better lifted. but still, a little too long for my liking. and i agree with Just-In. the lines do look off. the area between where the bed begins and the beginning of the rear wheel well just looks way too big.

but still...a nice lookin truck nonetheless, i would definitely check it out if i drove by. just not somethin that i could see myself drivin.

·
Super Moderator
93,865 Posts
I was next to a KC LB at a street light this weekend. IMO it did look a little odd. However, you wouldn't be buying one of them for how they look.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rhino404 said:
It takes a big bad mf to drive a big bad mf'n truck :upsidedow
haha...good point rhino.

are the beds the same length on the kc as the cc??
if so, im sure the kc's look much more awkward than i think the cc's do.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I think the KC LB looks awkward, but the Crew Cab looks okay. I wish Nissan would make a crew cab with an in between bed size like the Dodge's 6'3" bed.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I think the lifted Long bed Crew looks great , it looks all business to me.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
I like them so much I'm trading mine in on Saturday for one!!!!

NOT!! Wouldn't mind it, other than the payment considering mine is almost paid off and it's still pretty much a brand new truck, so no point going in debt farther just to have a long bed that I can fit my quad in easier several times a year!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
fishinfrenzi15 said:
haha...good point rhino.

are the beds the same length on the kc as the cc??
if so, im sure the kc's look much more awkward than i think the cc's do.
The CC is 7'...the KC is 8'! Essentially what the KC looses in cab length it picks up in bed length.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok...i dont think ive really seen a kc with a long bed either. but i totally understand the use of a long bed. i have a yamaha 250 dirt bike that i cant fit in the back of my titan cause i have a toolbox on it. so when i haul it i gotta use a trailer. so a longer bed would be very convenient. and i agree with those other guys...i kinda wish they woulda offered an in-between size. im sure they will sooner or later though.

but still rhino...you got a real good lookin truck, a lot nicer than mine!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts