Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have side wind deflectors/rain guards / whatever they are called for thier 08 titan?

The Wade In-Channel ones dont show 08 as an option.

If you have wind(ow) deflectors for the '08, let me know how you like them and where you got them.

thanks

·
Premium Member
76,498 Posts
i have a set of the 3m stick on type for sale, 80 bucks. they are for an 04 cc but will fit. i like the in channel type better if i were to add these to my titan. i like the function just not the look.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
DeadRiver said:
i have a set of the 3m stick on type for sale, 80 bucks. they are for an 04 cc but will fit. i like the in channel type better if i were to add these to my titan. i like the function just not the look.
That's what SHE said! :rofl:

As bbfanz said, the 08 window channel shape does not appear to have changed. The previous years' in-channels should fit no problem.

·
Registered
184 Posts
They fit. I ordered the "04-07" Wade In-Channel's and they fit perfect on my 08.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have the WeatherTech in channel on my 07 and they work great. No issues with the windows rolling up either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
That's what SHE said! :rofl:

As bbfanz said, the 08 window channel shape does not appear to have changed. The previous years' in-channels should fit no problem.
Nice ride!, I prefer the previous gif image.........:cheers:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the Wade on my 08.5 CC. The fit is perfect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts