1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
718 Posts
Ahhhh, the mythical list of options (that exist individually only on the pricesheet.)

Then, when you want to order the side airbags, you find that you will also need to get the sunroof and entertainment crap for several thousand $$ more.

:banasex0r

·
Registered
161 Posts
When can I build and price online?
:cheers: :idhit: :computern

·
Registered
111 Posts
Very interesting that it said they are already on sale at dealers. I guess inventory should be showing up soon then. You would think they would update their website - still shows only the 2007 model build and pricing at nissanusa.com

·
Registered
278 Posts
I just bought my Titan last June... but I got a good promotion at work, my wife got a new Versa, and those 08's are very nice and tempting. Guess I'll be making a trip to my local Nissan dealer everyday until they get the 08's! I wonder if there will be a "no fear" package? and I wonder if they will continue the "texas titan" package (what I have now). Dang... thats it... I'm buying a new truck!

·
Registered
278 Posts
ok, nissan's website keeps changing. one minute it pulls up a whole new site w/ some flash videos, and the 08 titan. Then the next minute, it pulls their old site w/ the 07 titan. However, if you "build a titan" you seem to always get the 08. guess they are trying to get the site all sorted out. still no 08's at the dealer yet... waiting... impatiently!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts