Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I am new. I sold my Dodge and purchased this Titan. Damn nice truck. I love the power and looks. I live in Utah and really enjoy and need a good truck.
I tried to find the Introductions Forum to post this in but..........NOT. Search did not even find it.
Oh well, Looking forward to learning about this truck.
oh ya,

2008 Titan Radiant Silver Crew cab. Gotta love it baby:clap:

·
Registered
67 Posts
yeah they do rock :rockon welcome to the board

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome fellow Utah Titan owner!!! Funny, I did a job at a medical supply today, and saw an 08 in Radiant Silver in the parking lot. I was going to leave a note about the forums on it, but the customer pulled me away before I had the chance. You will love the Titan, I love both of mine!!! This is a great place for info, and all kinds of help. Visit often, and learn a lot!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Congrats / welcome and we need pics!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Grats on new truck.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Dingman said:
Okay I am new. I sold my Dodge and purchased this Titan. Damn nice truck. I love the power and looks. I live in Utah and really enjoy and need a good truck.
I tried to find the Introductions Forum to post this in but..........NOT. Search did not even find it.
Oh well, Looking forward to learning about this truck.
oh ya,

2008 Titan Radiant Silver Crew cab. Gotta love it baby:clap:
What model, year, equipped, Dodge P.U. did you get rid of?

·
Registered
334 Posts
I just got mine over the weekend also. Returned my F150 lease. I like this thing way better that the F150.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.