1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,112 Posts
Same old piece of crap! (you asked!!)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
You can't polish a turd Beavis. The new F-150's are a hair quicker than the older ones ('04-'08) thanks to the addition of a 6-speed trans, but they're still slower than a Titan, which I may remind you is a 6 model year design. As far as quality is concerned, a Nissan will almost ALWAYS outlast a Ford of any kind. Plus, the new F-150's are ugly too. :lol:

·
Registered
203 Posts
The only positive thing F150 has going for it is the interior

·
Super Moderator
93,894 Posts
Ford's are gutless. Go drive one and you will understand.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
I had an F150. It was actually pretty nice. Power wise it sucked. However I wouldn't mind owning one.

I can understand a lot of guys on here will be a "Brand" kinda person..but when you look at facts, the F150 is nice. F150 has a boxy front end like the Titan, and the interior is class leading. Power wise yeah it sucks. F150 has been around for a very long time. And continues to be around. I'm sure the F150 will last just as long as any Titan. The end of the day, both trucks are made of plastic, oil, metal, fabric, glass.

However if the Titan is on the market, I'll always go for a Titan than a F150. I'm different, and have more power.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
The new F150 is pretty nice. It's got a nice body in design, interior is very nice and can haul stuff fairly well. Only thing it lacks is power.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
What are your thoughts on the new F-150 (performance and quality not aesthetics)?
with all the refinements these trucks have gone thru the years, the titan is still hands down the better truck for performance and improved quality. my 04 titan is nothing like the new 09s other than similarly shaped sheetmetal, glass and exterior plastics. for the most part, 08.5-09 titans have much better materials used, a bit more performance enhancements and many upgrades and updates to items that were/are issues on previous years of the titan. if given a chance again right now to pick between the two, i would not hesitate to get that 2009 titan!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
K guys here is what i got to say about the F-150 it just got gayer. look at how it compares to the E-150 Van specially the grill.the only model that was decent was the 2007 model but before that and the present one, they all look Shiite.
Look at these pics Ive posted tell me I'm wrong? or its not true...you decide.. I'm just posting the truth. i thought the tundra was ugly but next to this truck the Tundra is a super model lol :)

If I'm having a bad day looking at one of these trucks make me laugh could possibly make my day........

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
oh yea do you really have 2? thats pretty lame, i can lie too. do you have a lift? u probly dont
For some one with a whopping two posts calling some one else out...
Bold move...
There is a wonderful site called club titan check it out!:read:

·
Registered
56 Posts
are u serious? WOW. and i thought this was a titan forum. trickflow has heads for a titan,,,dumb ss
You come on here with disrespect and without proof of what you type. How about this, NO ONE IN HERE WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY TILL YOU BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS. Twistedfreedom called you out and you have NOTHING to back up your retarded claims. I think even if you are even in the vicinity of a Titan, it's probably your "daddy's". Oh! BTW, I love trolling other forums as well on my free time, so if you want to get down and dirty, I'll be happy to provide the entertainment. beat it phaggot...:fu:

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Can't someone quiet down those youngsters. I thought this thread was about comparing the one-slow-fitty and the Titan not in the bathroom trying to impress everyone with who'd cut the biggest turd..

L

Reactions: tnpharmd

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
well twistedfreedom, tweirdurden07, and BBtruck i didnt respond to twistedfreedom since i was to busy arguing. yea thats true we were suppost to argue about the f150.

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Hijack over**** had to take out a troll****

I love my Titan and am not impressed with and of the big three. What my next ride is, well i don't know I'll cross that bridge when i get to it.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
by the way it was a troll and it was my friend having nothing to do but make a fake account. i cought his *** and called him, idk if you guys didnt notice his user name was 08titan5.6 and his truck was an 05 you can tell by the fenders and the lights.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Notice how he deleted that post you quoted...
Thank you Tyelr
Why you are quite welcome.:) Lets see, I think the only F150 I would buy is a low mileage Lightning. As long as there is a TITAN, then it's the only truck that will be in my future. There's nothing about it that any other working tuck can compete with. Thats just my opinion though. Nothing against the new F150. It's just not a TITAN

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Truth be told, I could probably live happily with either the F-150 (needs more power though), New Ram, or the Sierra (Silverado looks like a poor mans truck..yuk). I love the Titan for it's chiseled, stand-out looks and power. Also, the fact that you don't see one on very damn corner or at every stoplight. You can't really buy a BAD truck anymore. It's all about preference and what you'll be using the truck for.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
They're all nice trucks really. I think it comes down to which one you think looks best. Go test drive the F-150, then the Titan back-to-back. I did this and that's why I've bought an '05 then an '09.

It surprises me how the JD Power made a big deal about the F-150's 3 valve per cyl, but they completely ignored the fact that the Titan has 4 / cyl. Shows a bit of preference IMO.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts