Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
i was told the cams were not needed on the 08 and 09 models? i was told they are as good as any aftermarket grind! now spray i am used too as my mach 1 had a 100hp shot. i was concidering that as a ha ha got ya option! i was 35 psi front and back...i see others lowering the pressure but i didnt see any gain worth it. i pull next week again so ill try air change and see if it helps!

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
yoko ats. i think im goin down to 15 psi front and 20 rear! any input???
you want to run as much airporessure as you can in the front tires unless you are a 4x4.. You gain absolutely nuthing in a 2wd vehicle letting air out in the front if anything it'll hurt you

·
Registered
602 Posts
makes me want to go to some pulls lol. u have the locker right? think I would get that before going. so I dont get the one wheel lol.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Ok so i talked my wife into driving and she did great...a 5th place finish and my bro in his 06 titan took 3rd! and unfortunatly we dont have lockers :eek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3WmKnzNtXE<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VwSg9Ql1P8I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VwSg9Ql1P8I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
197 Posts
Great job! Your brothers truck did pretty well, i like the 4 wheel burnout at the begening! Everybody knows king cabs are better than crew cabs though!! HAHA
So what tire pressure did you run and do you think it helped?

·
Premium Member
21,632 Posts
Nice pulls. The locker would have to help.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
well the tire pressure wasnt touched...we didnt have time to get our air tanks filled...work sucks. our trannys never skipped a beat...no noticable diff. im done with the pulls this year but i will be more setup for next season! it was overall a great year...i had a 2nd,5th,and 6th finish...my bro a 3rd and 6th. we had so much unfair competition but its all 4 fun! thanks peeps for lookin....if anyone is goin to pull and wants to ask any questions just ask!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Ok people. Its 2010 and time for the pulls again. I just purchased a new 2010 CC PRO 4 X. I had to trade th 08 in..:huh: But i love the new babay! :kiss: My bro also traded in his 06 titan se for a 2010 pro 4 x. Well long story short ...I took 1st and he took 2nd. We beat out 7 other trucks ranging from a 2002 ram 2500 v10 and a 2005 chevy 1500 headers and lots of mods. I installed a BANKS cat back with B pipes and my bro has done a K-N cold air. i had a full pull of 300 ft 6 in and my bro had 284ft. 4 low , 1st gear shift to second , locker engaged! Titans rule!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Can't wait to see the video. How much weight were you pulling??

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
the sled weighs in at 25000lbs but we are loaded with about 10,000 in our class...man these pulls are so much fun..ill post my bros pull later...you can see i just beat him. i have it posted as well as all my pulls on youtube...just type in commpartspro and search my vids! thx:hat:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
hey WCFpusher where were all these pulls at? i live in mass and i see that you have said new york and vermont just wonderin when the next one is i wanna shoot down and watch haha maybe even try my luck.....me you and ur bro all have the same truck..lets take 1st second and thrid haha

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
We have a local fair that benefits the church that I want to enter into next year. I have a bunch of buddies that all drive chevy's, fords and dodges and i'm always getting trash talked with the T. So I would hope to be able to shut them up a bit, so from what i've read, you guys use 4 low, only 1st into 2nd gear and now that you have the ProX's you engage the lockers. Otherwise you just give it gas and roll, or a slight bit more to it? I have an 08.5 SE, bully dog programmer and the modified factory intake. I'm looking at getting the true trac early next year, sometime before the fair. Looks like a great time though!

21 - 40 of 58 Posts