Nissan Titan Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Awesome videos, cool hobby! Love to see the Titans going at it!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
well most local fairs have truck pulls....up here there are like 5 within 3 hr drive. just google your local fairs and go! you are more than welcome to drive up here to...i can try and forward the pulls here! ive had no issues with any of our titans after pulling...just my damn gas guage seems to fall..:)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Ok , next pull is tomm night in Vermont. Town of highgate if anyone local wants in. 7pm...must weigh in by 6 i believe. I will be pulling as well as my bro. i will try and get video for you all to see.wish the mighty titan luck!:hi:

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have thought about trying these out. looks like u have done a few of them is it better to use 4 hi or 4lo

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
well the highgate pull came and went...sigh....another ******* fest full of old modified trucks with huge hp bigblocks..i have to wait to get results but i believe i was around 10th out of 17 trucks. so much for pure street legal class! Whats up with all these tundras that gut there trucks to get down to 5500 just so they can pull in our class...we just dont have enough HP to beat them in stock trim...:huh: oh well if my vid comes out clean i will post....oh yeah beat my bro by 11 inches! lol:eyebrow:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Whats up with all these tundras that gut there trucks to get down to 5500 just so they can pull in our class...:
so they can win. its just like drag racing. theres always somebody faster and it just boils down to how much money do you want to spend

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Ok so me and my bro did great! I took a 1st place in 5500 street stock and he took 2nd...we even beat out some tundras! We also pulled in the 6500 lb class and i took 2nd and my bro a 3rd. The tundra with the supercharger took first...that thing is bad ***. well im posting vids for you all....few at a time....they are also on youtube....search me there @ commpartspro. next and final pull is this friday in westport N.Y. Oh yeah i got my trophy for overall winner last year with my 08 titan! pics soonhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OptQq4fBF0

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
nice work my friend....i love the announcer in the background....nissan fans i wanna hear ya...all you chevy ford dodge fans i dont wanna hear a peep....lol....thats right

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Thx bro...i just installed my tires and rims this morning....cant wait till friday! oh yeah nice truck!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i gotta try to make it out to one of the events it would only be a couple hr drive for me...so let me know a couple months in advance when they come up and ill do my best to make it...prol be like next season....i just started another new job so i wouldnt have the time right now....and my trucks not done done so haha ya gotta get it ready :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i like ur truck as well....haha same thing....what did ya get for sneaks? pics bro pics!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
295/70/18 nitto trail grapplers....im posting pics tonight! ill let you know for next season.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Ok the pulls went great. I took a first in 5500 and my bro a 3rd. In 6500 i took 6th and my bro 10th. we beat a lot of diesel trucks out! it was a blast. I do have vids and will post as soon as i get the time. thx for reading , its been a great season. i took overall points champion this year as well as last. I love my TITAN :kiss:

·
Premium Member
21,632 Posts
wcf, nice vids. Way to go!!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts