Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Trails installed today. Crappy pics from my BB, but it's -29C with the wind chill right now, so I'm not shooting for elaborate or fancy. :teethmast

Slight rubbing at full lock, nothing major though. While I was trying to decide what tires I wanted, It was tough finding pictures of the exact setup I was wanting, so hopefully these will also help someone else out who's lost out in tire sizing world.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
thats one good looking truck. definitly what i wish my truck was. a new pro leveled with some trail graps. nice!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
very nice!! can you feel the added weight? they have some good wheel/tire combo deals on ebay that come with trial grapps in this size.. didnt know if they would rub tho..

Reactions: jonnycat

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rubbing is minimal and you can feel the added weight initially off the line but it's only slight. Mind you, I've only driven them in snow and have only half floored it to test the traction and get it sideways.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some pics inside the garage.

It's tough to capture the sheer size difference with such a ****ty camera on my phone. Once it warms up, I'll break out the DSLR and take some better ones.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Your truck continues to impress me. Looks so sick.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Which leveling kit did you get?

·
Registered
48 Posts
brrrrrr. Those pics make me shiver.

·
Registered
840 Posts
That looks great!!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Its about -80 degrees F here today...

....Wait, I meant 80 degrees F. Sorry for the typo.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
I hate the pics....for one reason...SNOW!!!!!!!!! lol......I'm not a fan of level'd trucks but that looks sharp! ...geez...I hafta go put on a sweatshirt now!...I'm cold!

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'll be the noob and ask this question:

What is the 295 compared to the 35 on this tire? 33"?

Reason I ask, I am thinking about ordering a set today, and seeing how I am currently running a 35, I wouldn't mind dropping down a couple inches with this tire.

·
Registered
364 Posts
WOW bro those tires look F**kin awesome :D
i will keep this size in mind to put on my rig.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Nice rig! Seeing those tires make wish I had gotten the 295's instead of the 275's...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
How are they in the snow with no siping? And where in the world are you that it's THAT cold already!?!?!Truck looks VERY nice too! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wish I had sprung for the pro-4x when I got mine!

I also really like that size because I'm seriously thinking of downsizing a tad when my 325/65's wear out. They are too wide for my taste (i'd prefer a 12.5 or even 11.5 wide tire) and are SUPER heavy and killed a lot of my performance. I LOVE how it does offoroad but I also really miss how fast my truck used to be. I'd really liketo get a little bit of that speed back if I could. The trail grapplers look REALY good in person too, I never liked them until I saw Lurch's in person. I think the sidewall could be a lot meatier though but other than that they look awesome. I'm gonna wait and see what kind of mileage people get out of them though before I start looking at them. I have a ways left on my STT's though so I have time. Plus the trail grapplers are VERY pricey compared to the STT's, they're right in the same price range as toyo M/T's from what i've seen. Maybe they'll come down a bit by the time I'm ready to need a new set.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts