Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am located in Lorton, VA

This is my 2010 Titan Crew Cab Pro-4x, its galaxy black, fully loaded. Sunroof, Nav, Rear DVD, Leather, Blue tooth. I dont think there is any more options that you can get on this. It is in showroom condition, and only has 1700 miles on it. It comes with a transferable 2 year service plan, that includes all scheduled maintenance for 2 years, or 30,000 miles.

I bought this back in Aug, and as you can tell with it only having 1700 miles on it, I dont drive it much. I find myself not driving it much, as it is really to nice for that I need, and I cant justify keeping it, and the payments, so decided to see if anyone out there might need it more that I do.

There is no issues at all with the truck. No accidents, nothing. Its is about as close to showroom condition that you will get on a truck that is not brand new.

I am asking $31499 obo for it. I know this isnt the best time of year to be selling a truck, but wanted to give it a shot and see. This truck has an MSRP of over 44,000.

THe only thing I have added is the running boards, and the rims. I will be replacing the rims with the factory rims unless someone wants to give me $400 more for them.

I have attached 2 pics. I can take more when I get home before it gets dark.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure why my payments would matter, I owe less on it, than whats its worth, and not looking for anyone to take over payments or anything like that.

·
Registered
811 Posts
If you still have it first of the year I may be interested. Have to get out of this year first then if it's still around I'll hit you up. Nice looking truck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Added a few pics....Can email more if you want to see all of them, or something specific.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
how close are you to the old prision? This is where DC sent all there imates

1 - 12 of 12 Posts