Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Dang! Thats a good deal! Just curious how much they givin you for your trade in? Or you goin PP?

·
Registered
197 Posts
VDC on all 2011 Titans, curtain airbags on all Titans. For some reason I was told no more sunroofs on pro-4x's :(. I really wanted a sunroof. None of the Titans had sunroofs on the lot even the SV models? I thought that was weird!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang! Thats a good deal! Just curious how much they givin you for your trade in? Or you goin PP?
Don't know yet. Just dropped my truck off there today for some warranty work and saw this on the way out. I've wanted a Crew Cab for a while now but keep telling myself its not worth it. I'm going to see what kind of deal I can work out when I go back to pick it up.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
You can still get a sunroof on the 11 PRO BTW. There are just little differences and moniker changes like S SV SL and PRO-4X. Otherwise, they're basically the same. The one thing keeping me from ever trading up to a newer Titan is no more longbed PRO-4Xs....a longbed is a MUST HAVE for me. But 31g for that truck is a great price..good luck.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
VDC on all 2011 Titans, curtain airbags on all Titans. For some reason I was told no more sunroofs on pro-4x's :(. I really wanted a sunroof. None of the Titans had sunroofs on the lot even the SV models? I thought that was weird!!!
I traded my 07 SE CC in for a 2011 Pro4x and I have a sunroof on mine :)
2011 Pro4x Interior 1.jpg

·
Registered
615 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Rjberfry, looks like your not far from WilkesBarre, check out Ken Pollock Nissan. They currently have a few Titans in stock if your serious. I am certain they will blow the compeitors' price out of the water.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
2011 pro-4x here. I chose no sunroof for the 3 extra storage compartments and I know I won't ever have any problems in the future with it. Add your own nav later and you save $4000 without the luxury package.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
2011 pro-4x here. I chose no sunroof for the 3 extra storage compartments and I know I won't ever have any problems in the future with it. Add your own nav later and you save $4000 without the luxury package.
how much did you pay if I hadn't aked already?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
$34,XXX with luxury and utility. Also threw in a sliding bed extender. I think the sticker price was just under $42,000.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
$34,XXX with luxury and utility. Also threw in a sliding bed extender. I think the sticker price was just under $42,000.
I almost thought for a min. I didn't get a good deal but i guess there are a few differences. Thats a good deal off. Did you have more than rebate applied?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I almost thought for a min. I didn't get a good deal but i guess there are a few differences. Thats a good deal off. Did you have more than rebate applied?
There was a 3500 rebate. I kept on and on about the price and how I actually wanted a 2010 (they couldnt find all the options I wanted). This truck had the ipod connection and floor mats, but I told them I didn't want that stuff and I wouldn't pay for it. So that was taken off also. The dealer showed me the rebate list and it showed that the dealer gets $750 or so back from the rebate, so I made sure that more was taken off. Then right before the deal I made them throw in the sliding bed extender for free. They also picked up the truck 180 miles away and brought it to me.

I feel like I got a great deal (dealer said it was invoice price-not sure if that really means anything), but getting all that done was a pain and took a couple of days.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
A good price would be considered, start negotiating at dealer invoice and subtracting any rebates and incentives off that invoice number.:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gunn Nissan in San Antonio was selling a CC Pro-4X for 29,300 with the cloth interior. It may be worth checking their website, and having your local dealer price match. For what it's worth, I just bought my 2011 CC there, with Value Package, and Premium Utility Package for 27,500. It definitely pays to shop around and have the dealer price match. Good luck with the purchase!

·
Registered
306 Posts
look if anyone needs deals on a nissan i work for nissan let me know iil blow out anything for prople on titan talk i have already sold a couple guys trucks on here

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Certainly can't beat a PPO Program. :)$$$$:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts