Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,
I am going to 4.11's on my T and I'm looking to clear out the space to put my 3.73's. I am selling my factory ring and pinions, front and rear, along with the factory E-locker. I don't have the gears out of the truck yet but once someone buys em I'll get them taken out the day after I receive payment and shipped promptly. They are in good condition, I change the diff fluid every time I get an oil change just to be on the safe side. They have approx. 130k miles on them but as previously stated, I get the fluid replaced and get them checked out every oil change (8k miles). Located in south Louisiana. Open to offers just post up on here or shoot me a PM. Great setup if you have a 4x4 and want lower gears for towing or if you want to replace your diff with a locker for cheap!

Reactions: Maddoxsdaddy

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody? I need these gone. Make an offer.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Used gears typically are something you dont want to "reuse". The gear mesh will never match exactly the same as the first time it was done, and eventually they will start to make noise and wear prematurely.

What are you looking to get for the e-locker? Mine was pulled from the truck before i bought it. Has the button on the dash, and the wiring under the bed, but no locker in the rear diff lol.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to get round $400 for the locker. Just sold the gears yesterday to a local

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
328 Posts
You selling the wiring harness and button with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Im pretty sure theres a lot more to it than that.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You selling the wiring harness and button with it?
No I'm not, I want to keep the axle ready to accept one should I ever put one back in for some reason. Its coming out of my spare axle.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will work on a 2wd also. Been done on a 09 with switch for the locker.
Shoot man, you should buy it! I'll bring it with me next time I go riding up in Kisatchie lol! On a serious note, I do agree it should work on any T All you have to know is basic electrical skills and wire it directly to an aftermarket switch in one of the switch blanks on the dash and viola! Instant E-locker:big_grin:

Reactions: nightowl

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Shoot man, you should buy it! I'll bring it with me next time I go riding up in Kisatchie lol! On a serious note, I do agree it should work on any T All you have to know is basic electrical skills and wire it directly to an aftermarket switch in one of the switch blanks on the dash and viola! Instant E-locker:big_grin:
I already have the TruTrack or I would. A simple switch is all that's needed. BNL and nephew are riding Kisatchie this weekend, I have to work all weekend:frown:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Used gears typically are something you dont want to "reuse". The gear mesh will never match exactly the same as the first time it was done, and eventually they will start to make noise and wear prematurely.
true.
one way to help is to index the set.:wink:

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I already have the TruTrack or I would. A simple switch is all that's needed. BNL and nephew are riding Kisatchie this weekend, I have to work all weekend:frown:
Oh yea I forgot you already had Tru Trac. And dang man, that stinks! Oh well more moneys for more toys when you do have free time haha.:eyebrow:

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump

1 - 15 of 15 Posts